Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinexxmdogxx
Stranger
 User Gallery
plants hurting and interesting phenomena
    #703586 - 12/31/13 08:25 AM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Soil Growers:
1. Are you growing from seed or clones? seed
2. How old are your plants? had them 1 month 2 weeks
3. How tall are your plants? 2 feet max
4. What size containers are they planted in? 3 gal
5. What is your soil mix? organic potting soil with sand and compost
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use and how much you give per watering? every other day
7. What is the pH of your water? 7
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio? earth juice grow cat meta k and micro
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything?no
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, 2 400w hps and 1 mh 1000w
11. How close are your lights to the plants? 1.5 feet
12. What size is your grow space in square feet? 12 x 13
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space? 70 55
14. What is the pH of the soil?7
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space? no

Hello marijuana smokers and growers and NSA agents here are a few pics of my grow. 2 400 w hps lights and 1 1000w metal hallide. First of all how far away from each other should my light be hung because with the way they were a couple inches, I was getting light burn at 2 feet away. Also this one female has a deficiency Ive been feeding them all earth juice at high doses to combat this (grow, catalyst, micro and meta k) I think its probably massive nitrogen debt. Ok.. so before I even switched to 12 12 from 24 which I now know was a bad idea because of the light burn (didnt do it right) the femed seeds started flowering... on a 24 hour light cycle. Why is this they are not auto seeds just northern lights rasberry cough femed seeds. Also just making sure... its a good time to veg correct? I dont want massive sativas and the indicas are taller than the sativas so I figure it would some what balance out. Thanks people of the world.

p.s. pic number 4 worries me i dont want to lose the plant and it looks like shit possibly nitrogen?

Edited by xxmdogxx (01/01/14 10:01 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

Re: plants hurting and interesting phenomena [Re: xxmdogxx]
    #703645 - 12/31/13 09:47 AM (10 years, 3 months ago)

well i wont be able to help you but you are in the wrong section.. shoud go to the doctors diagnosis section.. they have questions that you need to fill out beaus with what you told peopel there is no way they can answer your question cause there is not enoff info

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: plants hurting and interesting phenomena [Re: xxmdogxx]
    #703709 - 12/31/13 10:58 AM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Well going by the pics and from what your saying it may be a PH problem. I use to use earth juice myself and it lowers the ph like mad. Give it a check and let us know. Measure the water runoff from the pots also. :wink:

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck