Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

azamax and azatrol are they the same???
    #688805 - 10/11/13 09:47 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

hey guys was just wondering are azamax and azatrol the same thing? if not what is the difference?

and what how much woudl u need to use per a gallon of water for feedings to be used as prevenative messure?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: azamax and azatrol are they the same??? [Re: Mrshroom]
    #688809 - 10/11/13 10:10 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

You know I'd wait till you saw a problem before using a systemic cause I have seen systemics slow plant growth a little. Now it's a great idea but no matter what the amount you use is going to be it's going to be costly cause the stuff isn't cheap no matter which one you choose.

Oh and I found out they are the same thing one is marketed by GH and is made by Parry America Inc

One is sold by Hydrofarm and is made by Gordon's

They both kill bugs the same way I'm sure if there are any differences it will be in the ingredient percentages like nutrients are.

(Damnit I'm good)  :crazy2:

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #688812 - 10/11/13 10:25 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Ya, preventative bug/fungicide is not recommended. Your plants need microbes in the root zone for life support. If you have bugs in the soil zone try "diatomaceous earth" to tear them to shreds. Let the medium dry a little before watering to avoid over-saturation and you should be fine otherwise.

Azamax has a spray bottle with like 10 cartridges that you use to make a foliar spray if needed, those are good to have on hand, but not needed until you notice a problem.

I use a product called fungicide 3 for thripes.  It works pretty well and is $14 at some wal-marts in the spring/summer, $21 at a place that might stock it all year like a garden/hardware store. The concentrate is the only one worth buying, and makes a shit ton of spray.

And don't use sprays too far into bud.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

Re: azamax and azatrol are they the same??? [Re: phychotron]
    #688815 - 10/11/13 10:37 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

well i dont have any probs its more doing research on the stuff.. but from what ive have been reading people have been using it as low as 1-2ml per a gallon of water once every 2 weeks as a prevention method

hey phychotron, just wondering why preventative bug/fugicide is not recommend? not trying to be a hard ass or anything i just like know/understand the facts.

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #688842 - 10/12/13 10:07 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Your plants need microbes in the root zone for life support.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates