Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

Loc: Colorado Flag
New lime colored growth, some lime in slightly older leaves
    #683905 - 08/31/13 09:05 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Soil Growers:

1. Are you growing from seed or clones?    Clones
2. How old are your plants?    41 Days from being planted in soil
3. How tall are your plants?      19"-27" (Between 3 plants)
4. What size containers are they planted in?    3 Gallon Smart Pots
5. What is your soil mix?      Fox Farm Ocean Forest
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use and how much you give per watering?    i water every 3 days, tap water (with no ppms showing up on truncheon) i water with 1 gallon per plant

7. What is the pH of your water?      6.4
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio? Botanicare Pure Blend Grow 3-2-4(nutes in soil ran out, needed grow nutes for first 2 weeks of flower)
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything?      No
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights")      600w HPS
11. How close are your lights to the plants?    2 feet
12. What size is your grow space in square feet?      13.5 square feet
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space?    75-80 degrees F and 38% humidity
14. What is the pH of the soil?          no idea, i don't have a test kit!
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space? thought i saw a fly one day but havent seen it since, and havent seen any signs of them eating my plants
16. How much experience do you have growing?    i've had 2 successful grows. 1st was soil, 2nd was DWC, this is my third.

i can't tell if there's something wrong, or if my plants need more food. i'm not exactly sure what the signs would be of needing more nutrients. i figured the lighter green color means it needs more N, but i dont want to give it anything else and burn it. anyway, i'm 7 days into flower today. i started using pure blend grow last week since whatever nute's in the soil ran out after a good month. i figured i'd use grow nutes for the first 2 weeks of flower since they're going to stretch out a bit before flowering, then switch to bloom nutes.

i feed with CalMag every watering at 200ppm. i fed with grow nutes every other watering, but thought about switching to once a week.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: New lime colored growth, some lime in slightly older leaves [Re: CrushNazT]
    #683921 - 08/31/13 07:12 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

I've had strains that did that all the time. The new growth started lime colored but darkened up. Check the ph of the runoff water. Even though you feed quite a bit if your using PBP then it shouldn't be a big deal.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck