Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offline8787sunshine
classic stoner
I believe cannabis is good for PTSD
    #676864 - 07/02/13 02:37 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

I have mild PTSD.  I'd like to use cannabis so I don't dream. 
I'm not a perfect experiment, because I have used other drugs, but I found that smoking cannabis all day for years was helpful for my condition.  I always remember how mellow and enjoyable the cannabis experience was and it does a great deal to help you work through your experience as well.
I get horrible dreams frequently.  I am either being killed or killing someone.  I wish the dreams would stop, but they don't.  I have a lot of experience with mushrooms and a little LSD.  I've read about MDMA, which is supposed to be good, but I've never tried it.
Has anyone ever felt they have used cannabis successfully to treat PTSD?  I'll bet even smoking a joint a few times would be helpful!

--------------------
Bombing swords exit the murder charge left it exposed supposed words sex trip further on you took off your clothes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: I believe cannabis is good for PTSD [Re: 8787sunshine]
    #676866 - 07/02/13 03:16 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

I have no first-hand experience, but know someone who say's it helps his PTSD - he's been successful in coming off some of the more addictive prescription meds that the doctors gave him.

I don't know about smoking all day, everyday, but if you can find a happy medium, I think it's a good option to try.

Just make sure you pick your strain carefully - nothing too energizing that might increase your anxiety or add in any paranoia.

--------------------
Cannabis Seeds| Delivered discreetly WORLD WIDE!

Cannabis seeds | Buy Marijuana Seeds from the #1 UK Online Store

Follow us on twitter for special offers on premium beans.

Check our Gorilla Seeds Blog for the latest news.

Offline8787sunshine
classic stoner
Re: I believe cannabis is good for PTSD [Re: cannabis_seeds]
    #676874 - 07/02/13 04:19 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

I never get the anxiety or paranoia from smoking pot.  I used to go to college with kids who would only smoke one hit.  I was the only kid who took 3.5 g of shrooms more than once.  I did it 50 times.  Then I did another 40.  Then I did another 40 years later. 
Nothing seems to help with the dreams and in fact, they seem to get worse as time passes.  I am fine right now, but I could have a dream tonight where I beat someone to death or someone knifes me.  It happens often enough where I don't enjoy going to sleep.
Tobacco really turned me off to smoking.  I used to have really cool bud lungs, but I smoked tobacco for five years and my lungs got tough.  My breaths aren't as efficient as they once were. 
I live in Washington state and I know where to get herb.  I would like to find out how many puffs it takes to stop dreaming.  I am waiting to see if they sell the pot in stores.  I should find out by the end of the year.

--------------------
Bombing swords exit the murder charge left it exposed supposed words sex trip further on you took off your clothes

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds