Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
Kratom buying
    #676863 - 07/02/13 02:37 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

I'm looking to get some kratom ever since my ounce my friend sent me for free never arrived. :sad:

I've only done kratom once or twice before but if was really good and I loved it.

Goes great with weed. Helps my stomach. Makes me content.

I've been procrastinating ordering because I want to make sure I order from somewhere with good kratom for a good price. I know trance plants is good, but they are in Quebec. I don't want to have to wait long for delivery or worry about customs siezing/losing my kratom, which is probably what happened to my free ounce.

I want to buy at least an oz of kratom, maybe a couple/few. Whatever I can get for 20-50 dollars.
What should I look for to make sure I am ordering from a good place? Enhanced leaf?

I was thinking about getting red vein or ma daenga.

Have you ordered from any good USA kratom places with fast delivery?

--------------------

Edited by FRACTALife (07/02/13 02:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleP-O

Re: Kratom buying [Re: FRACTALife]
    #676870 - 07/02/13 04:11 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

dont buy any extracts..... or "super kratom"....  everyone seems to love "super magda" or whatever its called....  That one was like a speedy coffee buzz to me

Order "red vein borno".... its the best kind for sure (thats why there is such a stortage right now).  Buy crushed leaves if u wanna make tea, or powdered if u wanna make capsules....  RVB is the best strain for being super relaxing and super euphoric.... some people find it "too strong" and makes em feel ill.... just get the dosage right and u will be higher then a mofo for a solid 6 hrs (second best imo is "golden indo" ... lil more speedy, but solid euphoria)

Ive been using kratom for a good 7 years now (on and off).... I buy it in bulk tho... why spend $50 for a couple oz.. when u can get a kilo for like $225

and trance plants is my favorite vendor.  Adam is GOOD shit!  ive been dealing with him for about 4 years now... he can also find other "rare" and hard to find plants.  Kratom is legal, i dont see customs seizing it.... u know how many hundred of kilos of kratom pass the US boarder everyday....  dont sweat it dude

And regards to that trade: sorry dude i just wanna get rid of it all at once... making $30 is not worth going to the post office for me... ur better off using tranceplants

Offline8787sunshine
classic stoner
Re: Kratom buying [Re: P-O]
    #676876 - 07/02/13 04:39 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Is kratom safe to use every day?  I tested about 150 legal herbs and a few synthetics and some of them caused burns to the stomach and intestines, some of them right away, and some over time.  Some herbs would give the intestine an itch or cause the immediate secretion of mucous into the intestine.
I heard from once source that you want to take a half ounce of kratom to get high.  I came off a three year legal herb run about a year and a half ago.  I never test anything any more.  I only use the well tested herbs, and a few of them are quite potent.

--------------------
Bombing swords exit the murder charge left it exposed supposed words sex trip further on you took off your clothes

InvisibleP-O

Re: Kratom buying [Re: 8787sunshine]
    #676877 - 07/02/13 04:41 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

half oz would floor me with RVB (strain).  6-10 grams is enough with a strong strain

I dont think anything is safe to take everyday, and to enjoy it more its best to do it once every 2-3 days at least, otherwise ur tolerance goes up .... kratom is in the coffee family, and some people drink coffee all day long.

Edited by P-O (07/02/13 04:44 PM)

Offline8787sunshine
classic stoner
Re: Kratom buying [Re: P-O]
    #676878 - 07/02/13 04:45 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

A lot of herbs are safe to take every day.  Be careful with what you read on the internet.  They don't tell you how to get high.  You have to figure that out yourself.

--------------------
Bombing swords exit the murder charge left it exposed supposed words sex trip further on you took off your clothes

InvisibleP-O

Re: Kratom buying [Re: 8787sunshine]
    #676880 - 07/02/13 04:49 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Ya i perfer to do it 2-3 a week at most.... keeps tolerance down and its more of "treat"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules