Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinehellcesar
Stranger

New Grower. :)
    #673221 - 05/31/13 03:25 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

I've been growing 'shrooms for 2 years now anf i've decided to grow some green plants now, i have never grown a plant before and I have a couple of questions for an indoor stealth grow.

Which of these seeds grow small, low odor plants, ( my original order was  3 lowryder #1 seeds from a sponsor, the seeds were stolen or confiscated and ended up getting couple of free goodies and 13 seeds, such nice sponsors =p.) the seeds currently are,1 Auto Critical,  5 Auto Blue Treacle,5 OG Kush, 1 Cheese, and 1 White widow.

Which soil and nutrients are recommended for a 1st time grower? what kind of pots for growing?

I live in an apartment with my wife, neighbors don't mind the smell of me smoking everyday, because everyone is a pothead here :smile: but still what is a good way to make a stealth grow? i currently have storage room, approx 3feetx10feet and about 10feet in height, what is recommended to avoid strong odors?

EDIT: I will be using a 150hps grow light, is that good enough for 1 small plant?

Edited by hellcesar (05/31/13 03:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: New Grower. :) [Re: hellcesar] * 1
    #673227 - 05/31/13 05:40 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Well to start, welcome.  And if you grew mushrooms, don't expect this to be anything like it.  Also don't assume that if it was a good idea to do in mycology, that it is here.  It happens more than you'd think.

Lets get you familiarized with this little feature here

All of the questions you asked have been answered time and again.

But I'll answer a few of em for ya.

Yes the 150hps is good enough for 1 plant.

I haven't grown those exact genetics, so can't help you with which one is the least stinky.  Just germ some and and look into carbon filters.

Also, buy this book

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds