Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinezerovirus
Stranger

Where to start?
    #671380 - 05/18/13 12:26 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Hey everyone im Zero.

I am looking at starting my first true marijuana grow,
i have grown via my green thumb in the past now i would like to shoot for some yield.

After learning how to grow Cubensis mushrooms i am much more confident in my abilities with growing. I will try to keep my questions direct, and browsing through endless threads to a minimum.

Is there a specific strain that is noob friendly? ( i understand that hybrid strains usually perform well for beginners )

Who/what vendor should i go to for my seeds?

I get paranoid really easily, how do i overcome this?

For beginners, indoor or outdoor?

As far as the actually "tek" is concerned for growing my weed, i will be fine as i can search that up on my own. UNLESS there is a specific "tek" that performs well with a specific strain and is EASIER that way.

THANKS!
-zero

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

Re: Where to start? [Re: zerovirus]
    #671392 - 05/18/13 12:37 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

zerovirus said:
Hey everyone im Zero.

i have grown via my green thumb in the past now i would like to shoot for some yield.

After learning how to grow Cubensis mushrooms i am much more confident in my abilities with growing. I will try to keep my questions direct, and browsing through endless threads to a minimum.

Is there a specific strain that is noob friendly? ( i understand that hybrid strains usually perform well for beginners )

As far as the actually "tek" is concerned for growing my weed, i will be fine as i can search that up on my own. UNLESS there is a specific "tek" that performs well with a specific strain and is EASIER that way.

THANKS!
-zero

hey dude, I myself am on my first grow, started here knowing nothing about growing and learned a lot.. Best advice I can give you is read
marijuana horticulture.. the indoor outdoor medical growers bible.  that book gives you the whole break down from starting from a seed to harvesting.. to nutrients and soil,hydro and coco. indoor and outdoor, also goes over lighting and other things.. it will give u the good all around general info u will need to start.

as for as tek part.. in growing pot its really not called tek like it is with mushrooms.

as far as seed there are a few places that you can go to, there is a sponsor for this site that offer seeds.  as far as indoor or outdoor I really cant help with that part, cause all Ive done so far is indoor. But if your paranoid about this kinda of thing I would say growing indoors would be safer, as long as you have the smell under control and all that.

Offlinezerovirus
Stranger

Re: Where to start? [Re: Mrshroom]
    #671414 - 05/18/13 01:25 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks for the reply i will definitely check out that book. I know it is not referred to as a "tek" but there are many techniques to growing marijuana :wink:

How goes the grow?

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Where to start? [Re: zerovirus]
    #671415 - 05/18/13 01:26 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

zerovirus said:
Hey everyone im Zero.

THANKS!
-zero

Skunk #1: That is as easy as it gets and produces a quality smoke.

There is a ton of good vendors to choose from. Attitude for example.

How you overcome being paranoid is on you. Nobody is gonna be able to tell you that.

Outdoor is better for noobs.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

Re: Where to start? [Re: Magash]
    #671445 - 05/18/13 04:27 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

ive used attitude for all my seed orders (two times now) and ive gotten all my order so far, the frist order took a couple weeks to come in.. damn customs .. and the 2nd order was like a week and  half.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds