Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offline8787sunshine
classic stoner
I like green Mex
    #671182 - 05/17/13 03:02 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

seedless green Mex.  I got it a bunch of times.  I don't like the brown Mex.  Of course, there's also Mexican indica, and you might be smoking some right now and not know it, but I like the seedless green Mexican "dry spears."  Does anyone know the name of the common strain?  There's one that is especially common.  My mom used to get more potent Mex.  I used to smell it and it smelled more bomb.
I love cannabis and I don't know where I'd be without it!  They legalized here in Washington State.  I'm going to cop some herb if they sell it in shops.  I haven't smoked in a long time.
Peace,
8787sunshine

--------------------
Bombing swords exit the murder charge left it exposed supposed words sex trip further on you took off your clothes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline8787sunshine
classic stoner
Re: I like green Mex [Re: 8787sunshine]
    #671185 - 05/17/13 03:12 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Once, I opened up this empty jar in the cupboard and it smelled like this really bomb weed.  I know all my mom's weed came from Mexico.  She got me a more potent strain of Mex once.  This was all sativa.  When I started smoking, which was about 25 years ago, we started getting "indica crosses," and the hash disappeared right before my time.  I once saw a polaroid of a kilo of Red Lebanese hash.  The smuggler quit, apparently.
I grew some of the common Mex in an overlit closet garden and it was an enjoyable smoke.  It's very vigorous and I guess that's why it's so common.  It really grows like a weed, finishes fast, and yields pretty well.  That was a good time.

--------------------
Bombing swords exit the murder charge left it exposed supposed words sex trip further on you took off your clothes

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

#671190 - 05/17/13 03:44 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Okay then.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

OfflineAngus
Trailer Park Supervisor
Male

Loc: Middle east coast
    #671192 - 05/17/13 03:49 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

8787sunshine said: I'm going to cop some herb if they sell it in shops.  I haven't smoked in a long time.

Grow your own! :smile: 

There are some truly special mexican sativas.  I'd love to get a pure oaxacan for the garden!

--------------------
I used to grow pot.  I still do grow pot, but I used to grow it too.
*Seedsharer*
You got my cheez whiz, boy?

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: I like green Mex [Re: Angus] * 1
    #671204 - 05/17/13 05:18 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah that Oaxacan is a killer sativa but almost as big a bitch to grow as a pure Thai sativa is....:wink:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offline8787sunshine
classic stoner
Re: I like green Mex [Re: Magash]
    #671205 - 05/17/13 05:37 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

I've read there are strains that flower for 6 months!
This is the really common shwag brown Mex.  It stretches a bit but finishes quick and has a good yield.
We used to get "Chocolate Thai" that was probably Mex and it was as good as the standard indica.  I've tried a bunch of sativas.  It's good to get good sativa every now and then.
I'm from Los Angeles.  My mom says they used to get really good Columbian and all sorts of sativas.  She says they had an Operation Intercept where they killed all the farmers in Mexico!  I don't know if that's true or not.  The quality really dropped off.

--------------------

Offlinejoshisstoned
strange
Male

Loc: Akron
    #671212 - 05/17/13 06:32 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

I think "Thai" more than likely came from "Thai"land!

--------------------
Give me the bat wendy!

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: I like green Mex [Re: joshisstoned]
    #671217 - 05/17/13 06:47 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

joshisstoned said:

:blowmybrainsout: LOl !!

Offlinejoshisstoned
strange
Male

Re: I like green Mex [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #671220 - 05/17/13 06:48 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

It was just a hunch!

--------------------
Give me the bat wendy!

Invisibleresincoatedlungs
Brickweed Aficionado
 User Gallery

#671283 - 05/17/13 10:07 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

I agree with OP. :crazy2:
I fucking love this one strain that only comes around once yearly. Beautiful bright lime green, pressed but not bricked, still had structure(Just flat as a pancake.) and the strongest, most pungent earthy/pine scent and taste I've ever smoked.Always said to be from Mexi, highly sativa, very rushy.

Anyone have any idea what that strain would be called?
I highly doubt it's their landrace... I've heard it called "Christmas Tree" but to my knowledge that strain doesn't exist in any seedbank. :shrug:

Offlinejoshisstoned
strange
Male

Re: I like green Mex [Re: resincoatedlungs]
    #671303 - 05/17/13 11:57 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

I wouldn't say it's the tastiest herb ever. But some imports get to be alright in a pinch. I'd still prefer a good medical bud. I never want to support cartel assholes.

--------------------
Give me the bat wendy!

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#671307 - 05/18/13 12:08 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

joshisstoned said:

What happens a lot is people try to pass of Mexican as Thai Weed. In some cases they even go as far as to tie it to sticks like they do in Thailand. :happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: I like green Mex [Re: Magash]
    #671326 - 05/18/13 05:23 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

wuts going on here, since when did mexico start growing dank buds?

the times sure are a'changin' aren't they.

people dont even know what i mean when i say dank anymore :sad:

--------------------

Offline8787sunshine
classic stoner
Re: I like green Mex [Re: iStoner]
    #671354 - 05/18/13 09:52 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

I started reading High Times again about eight years ago.  They grow indicas in greenhouses and pay off the cops.  HT had an estimate that there are over 100 tunnels across the border that cartels use to bring drugs in.  Some of the tunnels have ventilation and are raelly spacious.
There's probably an indica for every part of Mexico, that can grow with limited care that is required.
I've had a lot of intermediate sativas.  I once got these red buds that were really bomb.  They were dark red and dense.  Probably Mex.

--------------------

Offlinejoshisstoned
strange
Male

#671491 - 05/18/13 07:10 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

I read an article about a guy who went to Mexico, specifically to teach them to grow proper sensimilla chronic. I'm having trouble believing it is sativa sativa only in Mexico. There has to be some cannabis sativa indica in Mexico somewhere.

--------------------
Give me the bat wendy!

Offline8787sunshine
classic stoner
    #671622 - 05/19/13 09:35 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

One day cannabis will be legal again.  It's just a matter of time.  You could grow some great herb in Mexico or the Southern USA.

--------------------

Offline8787sunshine
classic stoner
    #671623 - 05/19/13 09:37 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

I have a recurring dream where I have Iranian Autoflower seeds and I'm roaming around the wilderness looking for good spots to plant the seeds.  The scenery looks fractal and computer generated.  I've had the dream three times.  It's always vivid and long-lasting.  I look for spots where no one will rip the buds off.

--------------------

Offlinejoshisstoned
strange
Male

#671629 - 05/19/13 10:29 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Isn't Iran dry and arid? Anyway, some kush would be optimal in e u.s as in the Midwest sativas take too long outside, sometimes into November, when the frost normally sets in.

--------------------
Give me the bat wendy!

Offline8787sunshine
classic stoner
    #671637 - 05/19/13 11:52 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Iranian Autoflower comes feminized.  I think it takes sixty days to go from seedling to bud, and the plants can yield up to six ounces.  I don't remember the exact numbers, though.  There's a good strain for almost any part of the planet.
Iranian Autoflower is as potent as Kush, they say.

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#671638 - 05/19/13 12:39 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Iranian Autoflower is as potent as Kush, they say.

They may say that cause they don't know what they are talking about. Just the fact that the plant is auto flower means that a good percentage of it has to be a non-thc producing strain. Yes it can be potent, damn potent in fact but as potent as a properly grown OG Kush, Girl Scout Cookies (which is mostly a kush), Purple Kush.......nah it could never touch those strains and any breeder making claims that his autos can is lying to people.
Take Buddha Seeds for example. They claim to have a 100% indica auto flowering version of Purple Kush. but they have written
Quote:

Purple Kush is an indica buzz without being overpowering

Now why is the auto version not overpowering when the real thing is a kick you in the head leave you for dead kush? because Buddah Seeds is straight up lying to our faces when they say they have a 100% incica version of PK that auto flowers. Straight up lye. :nono:

:happyweed:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals