Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineStriker
Stranger

Loc: IN a loony bin!!!
Clones #2
    #667466 - 04/24/13 09:13 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

So my clones are almost two weeks old....i had acouple of my auto flower clones that died just today and i lookes at the roots and they actually were sprouting tiny roots so would you think that i could plant the northern light clones     

Now before everyone freaks out about why i'd be cloning a ruderalis....i tipped over a lamp im using for supplemental lighting and broke off two branches so i tried to root them so i could have like little lolipops (is that the right term) that finished at the same time as the rest of the plant. Just trying to salvage the little bit of bud those branches were gonna produce.      They died when i sprayed them with a little calcium and magnesium diy mix (along with super super weak bloom nutes cuz i heared that clones dont need much nitrogen at first) ...i figured they were old enough to get a little nutreints but i guess they werent      the rest of the clones look good....some of the lower leaves are staring to turn yellow right on time like theyre supposed to do when the clones start to take and use the leaves energy to make roots....SO MY MAIN QUESTION IS DO YOU THINK I CAN PLANT THEM YET?  Or should i wait til i can see a bunch of roots coming out of the bottom of the peat pucks i have them in....id like to plant them as the humidity dome i havbe them in is starting to smell a little musty....it's worth mentioning that i took these clones from a flowering plant

--------------------
Everything posted by me is hypothetical and should be treated as such, I do not condone the illegal cultivation or use of cannabis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Clones #2 [Re: Striker]
    #667472 - 04/24/13 09:27 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

You can plant em as soon as you see roots.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

OfflineStriker
Stranger

Re: Clones #2 [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #667477 - 04/24/13 09:44 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Hawk you answer like all of my threads...wow man youre on a lot of the time huh....  Wll like i said the autoflower ones looke like they had little tiny roots coming out but nothing substantial sooooo....

--------------------
Everything posted by me is hypothetical and should be treated as such, I do not condone the illegal cultivation or use of cannabis

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #667479 - 04/24/13 09:54 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Plant em :cookiemonster:

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

OfflineStriker
Stranger

Re: Clones #2 [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #667487 - 04/24/13 11:15 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

really i mean the roots i saw on there were really tiny, like, wispy things.....

--------------------

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#667495 - 04/25/13 03:30 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Now you said you took them off a flowering plant. So doesnt root growth stop during flowering? If so how you going to grow roots and reveg? Can you do this ?

OfflineStriker
Stranger

Re: Clones #2 [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #667498 - 04/25/13 05:50 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

yeah you can do it it just takes a bit longer appaerently...when they start to re-veg they grow one leaf leaves then two then three and so on and then they just explode with growth and a top node tends to spring out of the top node!   

http://www.rollitup.org/advanced-marijuana-cultivation/107939-who-says-you-cant-clone.html

Check this out

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag