Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineshroomyshroom
 User Gallery

Going guerrilla Down Under
    #65707 - 06/25/08 03:52 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Hi ppl I am looking at growing out doors in the next few weeks.. but i have a few question that i would like answered b4 i attempt anything... as they say knowledge is power :laugh: and at the title states i will be growing in Australia.. so am looking for some down under brothers and or sisters in the know..

1. Is it to late to germ seeds and plant em now..being that it is June 25th.
2. Do i have to put em under lights b4 i can put em out side.
3. How long after germing do Aussies plant out side...
4. What substrate are ppl filling the holes with that they are planning to grow in..
5. What critters are you finding that are eating your crops and what action are you taking..

I know alot of these questions are answered on this forum but it is for countries that are not Australia and I am not sure if it is the same for all countries

thanx in advance guys... I have learnt so much over the last couple of days...  and have already read the whole bible on

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck