Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinexthrx
Stranger
Some pictures roughly 25 days into flowering, slow progress though
    #652653 - 12/24/12 04:59 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Some pictures roughly 25 days into flowering, slow progress though [Re: xthrx]
    #652835 - 12/26/12 02:10 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

You've been flowering for almost a month now and this is where your at?  Are you sure there in complete dark during the night cycle?

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Some pictures roughly 25 days into flowering, slow progress though [Re: xthrx]
    #652865 - 12/26/12 04:14 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Looks like some solid veg growth. What are you day/night temperatures?--are your pots directly on a cold ground, like concrete...? and what is your light source? How old were those plants going into 12/12? Are you sure its dark?

Some plants will take their veg period regardless of light cycle.  Those are just showing their sex, which will happen in veg eventually, but is usually more apparent by that time in flower.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

Offlinexthrx
Stranger
Re: Some pictures roughly 25 days into flowering, slow progress though [Re: phychotron]
    #652912 - 12/26/12 11:00 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Day temps are relatively hot and humid, I have a fan circulating air but the temperature is not exactly ideal, The night temp is quite similar to the daytime but slightly colder. The pot is on a plastic tray, which is on a wooden floor. Light source is 400watt halide tube. They have been on 12/12 after 3 weeks of vege. Too be honest its not completely dark during the night cycle, it's as dark as I can possibly make it though. I cover the enclosure in blankets and stuff aswell, but I think there are some light leaks which I can't control without buying a large cupboard.

I really dont know what to do, I've been considering simply giving up recently due to such slow progress. I know I should have really researched and planned this alot better but oh well =\

Offlinexthrx
Stranger
    #652913 - 12/26/12 11:08 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Is there anything I can really do or have I fucked up to badly for it to recover and eventually mature? If I were to buy a cupboard for it, it would have to be a really large cupboard and would cost me more money than my yield presumably =\

Offlinexthrx
Stranger
    #652914 - 12/26/12 11:19 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

This is one of the better looking bud sites, does it have any chance of recovering ?

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #652924 - 12/27/12 04:20 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Sounds like it has not entered the flower period yet. You really need to make sure the night time is dark. Post a photo of your surrounding area and I'm sure there will be plenty of people recommend ways on how to light-proof. The plant should be fine, but probably won't go into flower until you fix the light problem.

A small grow tent is worth it. You can get them in short sizes if need be. like for example a 2x4x5 on ebay for $80. Search ebay for "grow tent."  You could also build a tent out of panda film and pvc if your hard core like that. Panda film is about $1 per foot, 10' wide at many hydro stores cool enough to sell it by the foot and you can find 10x10 sheets online for less than $10. You can also buy premade zippers that tape to the film for about $10.

search for
C.A.P. Black & White Poly 10' x 10' Sheet

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

Offlinexthrx
Stranger

Re: Some pictures roughly 25 days into flowering, slow progress though [Re: phychotron]
    #653021 - 12/27/12 09:52 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Ive changed my light schedule slightly so the lights go off as soon as it is dark outside. I have also found where the light was leaking and have covered it in black rubbish sacks, its now absolute pitch black I cant even see the plant in the dark if I try, hopefully this helps.

If I dont see any solid progress within the next 2-3 weeks im going to have to invest in a grow box/tent, although this plant is far to large for most tents so I might have to make one myself.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom