Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinesidetwist
Guano Reefs
 User Gallery

Cologne, Dutch Haze(?) and the Pan-European black market.
    #636270 - 09/02/12 02:55 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Was in Cologne yesterday with my girlfriend and her cousin and had a nice discussion at the Rhein promenade with another couple.
I was searching for some nice place to smoke a doobie so I approached them, and they said I could smoke with them. Showed them a bit of my stuff and said it was some home grown from some guy I know. They showed me theirs and said the guy they have it from called it haze.
Then the women called it pseudo haze and said that it must surely be "sprayed" or "brixxed", which I don't even know what that means exactly, so I said to them that because they lived in a close proximity to the netherlands it was very likely that some arabs or the hells angels or some other gangs smuggled it from there. Especially when you look at the dutch market and see that the non-Dutch tourists aren't allowed to buy weed in the coffeeshops any more, so the people who grow for the shops go back underground or seek other marktes, which leads to very cheap weed for the proximal countries (principle of offer and request).

So, the stuff smelled somewhat like dark berries and was REALLY psychedelic. When I walked back to the Dome I felt as if this culture of life around this big catholic church was consistent from the middle age until now. On a sunny saturday evening, the whole Domplatz is alive, all the time you hear people laughing and shouting and the atmosphere being created by the musicians and artists reminded me of a medieval market place. Cologne is definitely an experience of its own.

As was this weed. Shit was like really out there trippy. Could be it was just some dank dutch haze or does anybody know about weed that is laced or sprayed with synthetic cannabinoids?

Edited by sidetwist (09/02/12 07:56 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Re: Cologne, Dutch Haze(?) and the Pan-European black market. [Re: sidetwist]
    #636272 - 09/02/12 02:59 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Just good weed.....It's pretty rare that something is actually laced.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Offlinesidetwist
Guano Reefs
 User Gallery

Re: Cologne, Dutch Haze(?) and the Pan-European black market. [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #636273 - 09/02/12 03:17 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Ok, thanks, that stuff was the SHIT! :eek: When she said that she didn't like the smell of it, I told her that it smells like berries and it could contain some Blueberry genetics and that many cannabis strains have a fruity hint to them.
The guy said that he finds it strange that you get "Haze" so cheap recently. In my opinion the market thing explains it.
Just when I was high on it I really asked myself "Boy was that some spice or what" ?!? ^^.
Cologne was just straight awesome.

--------------------
Live slow, die old.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals