Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinesidetwist
Guano Reefs
 User Gallery

Short story long
    #635887 - 08/30/12 04:16 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

People think I'm a cop.

When I go out I can often see if people are on drugs or not. Often people who are on speed in the disco talk about me and tell each other I was a cop, so at the end of the evening, none is talking to me any more.

Last friday I met a guy who has just the same problem. He also talks the same shit as me. I went to a private after hour with him and some other guys. I brought some weed, he brought some speed.

It was funny because I was not really sure about him first.  So I had to decide wether I should come again to the after hour because I had to get some weed from my place. The paranoia of my city's drug and party scene is quite contagious if you're right in the middle of it. I also have to roll a lot of joints over the course of the evening, just so people trust me and feel at ease around me.
I don't tell people that I grew some plants of weed and I feel like the constant hiding has left traces in my behaviour. I had to select the people who get in my room, I had to watch out for curious neighbors, and the undercover paranoia has taken it's toll.

And even when I tell them this, they are still paranoid.
But nevertheless, as I went home to get some weed I was thinking: Dude, are you so much in need of proving to yourself that you can acknowledge an undercover cop when you see one, that you have to get back as tired and stoned as you are now to go to that after hour where you know only the host.

But then I decided that, because he was talking the exactly same weird shit as me, there was no way that he could have been an undercover cop.

So I went upstairs to get two little buds with me. I called the host and told him I'll be there soon and while the sun rose, and the sleep crept upon me, I was sitting at the bus station, hoping that he might get me a bump of speed or two...

--------------------
Live slow, die old.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineshanker
Stranger
Re: Short story long [Re: sidetwist]
    #635920 - 08/30/12 02:53 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Haha, man, I experience this same thing. It's kinda funny although it can be irritating. I've decided that it's a positive thing though because it means I don't get hassled by the cops.

I joke about how I should say yes to the people who ask and then demand that they hand over their drugs to me =P

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom