Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
A great way to start the day
    #631844 - 07/16/12 11:40 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

A few mellow DMT trips. :feelsgoodman:

When I got back from vacation one my friends gave me some bk-mdma, some DMT infused caapi, and some regular DMT for free.
I love that guy. :heart:

I was a little nervous this morning because it has been a month or two since my last time blasting off and that was such a powerful and formative experience. Since I have quite a bit of DMT I deiced to start off a small amount of the drug on top of a bowl of Tutti Frutti in my little metal pipe. I ended up loading two more small bowls of DMT within the next hour. The trips melted into each other and built up in intensity. It was a very good way to ease myself back into the DMT realm, and I have a lot more of this magical entheogen left to take me further now that I have my footing and the cojones to blast off.

My trip started off with feeling the amazing way DMT makes your body feel and putting you into that psychedelic meditative state of mind where you can feel every atom in your body like a rocket ship ready to blast off. The vibrations of the universe started to fly through me as I got the urge to lay back and stretch out.  I looked up at my wooden fan and it seemed to be like an opening or hole against the white ceiling.

I ran outside in the beautiful forest with lots of trees in between the hits of DMT once I felt ready to walk around and explore nature but was still definitely tripping.
While I was out I got a tweet sent to my phone from Baba Ram Dass. It read:
You're existing at many planes simultaneously at this moment. You don’t know of your other identities because you’re so attached to this one
As I was walking around listening to the animals, trees, and insects I felt what it was like to be them and I felt a beautiful connection to this world. I also did this after my last hit of DMT which was very intense.

At one point, back in my room now, I felt myself become an entity sort of! It was amazing and so unexpected and finally happened when I stopped trying to make the trip into something it wasn't.
As soon as I let go I started to kind of feel myself morph into some space elven type creature. I couldn't see my own face or body at any different angle but in my mind's eye I felt my features turn that into an elf. For some reason it resonated as an elf from space. A dirty green/blue gleaming skin that was flooded with esoteric familiarity. My face had the features of this space elf I was at that moment. My mose and ears were curved up and my forehead was sort of dented. I felt my limbs and fingers become curved like his. I knew I was letting myself become this entity who existed on a different planes but is always there and is always a part of me, who I always am- a sort of space elf enjoying the beautiful trash and treasures of the universe.
As I sat back I sort of saw myself as some being alex grey blue type alien crature lying down in some foreign craft. The chopping of my fan was information from my DNA sequences.

After that trip I feel like I am in a very beautiful and happy place. I have been trying to get my life on the right track and live as a positive force of love in this world. My DMT trips let me know when I am on the right path and the things I still need to change. Tomorrow morning I will see what else she has to teach me.

It was really a beautiful way to start the day. :sun:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: A great way to start the day [Re: FRACTALife]
    #631865 - 07/16/12 01:54 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

A mantra that came to me during one the trips was: Allow yourself the freedom to become the person you want to be.
Another thing DMT has shown me is that everything we see is equally weird and crazy, but our brains and desensitized to most of the things we see on earth. If everything we saw was beautiful DMT hallucinations and you smoked DMT and saw outside of your own backyard or at a rock you'd be just as blown away.

--------------------

Invisibledrawde
    #631891 - 07/16/12 08:48 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I am too high to read any of this except the first sentence, I will later, but do you like ever go to work or anything?

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: A great way to start the day [Re: drawde]
    #631896 - 07/16/12 09:32 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

LOL no. :awehigh:
:Trollface:

--------------------

Invisibledrawde
    #631910 - 07/17/12 05:47 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Must be nice.

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

OfflineFisherman
Stranger

Re: A great way to start the day [Re: drawde]
    #631915 - 07/17/12 07:04 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

so....

DMT is kinda awesome, dont remember my trips walking outside on em, cept a lot of living living living, livng, without commas. actually.

I have a real weird 10g mushroom mission of destroying the infinite hurt molecule, this is a bitch =p but im in love with the way its turning

so ima turn mad mental bunkers on mushroom heaven, wreck havoc upon nothing!

OfflineFisherman
Stranger

Re: A great way to start the day [Re: Fisherman]
    #631916 - 07/17/12 07:05 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

plants look ridiculous on dmt, if youre in the right state of mind, they will often have very round foams :b

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies