Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesveumy
seeker of enlightenment
Male User Gallery

Loc: its cold
New Grow Op
    #628712 - 06/21/12 07:20 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Ok so I am back.
After a couple months away I think I am finally able to start a new grow.  I have aquired a partner with the property to do it right.  This weekend we start construction on the new facility.  We are ripping the roof off an old garage and going to support the ceiling and make a floor raise the roof 6-8 ft Build a 12x12ft addition and second story to the exsisting structure.  Total will be looking at 6 rooms at about 8x12ft.  Looking into SOG or some other training method for yeild.  I am thinking 1x1000 wt light in veg room. 1x800wt and 1x 600wt in final stage of flower 2x600wt lights in first stage of flower room. A cloning room with 1-2 2x8ft tables and  2 bulb 8ft t5s over the clones, extra space will have ro water on tap and all food storage and a table for work being performed. A mother room for as many as 6 mothers I would think.  I am thinking about Running cfl's mounted to the wall every 2-4ft in a grid pattern on all the walls and ceiling.  Essentially creating light from every dirrection.  A genetics room where I can some day down the road start playing with and creating different strains. Lighting would be similar to mother room.  I think it would be high wattage but I am not looking to grow these to term I have the other HIDs for that so I don't need them to be monsters.  their clones will be the monsters.  Drying cabinets in the cloning room under the shelving.  All soil organic Custom mixture from local moutain soil supplimented for optimization for now with the possiblity of going 100% aeroponics somewhere down the road. the 8th and final room will be a trim/ smoke room set up to trim, bubble hash, tinitures, basically break it down for use and a place to chill and sample the fruits of our labor.  We are thinking once we get up and running starting 4-8 clones every week so 3+ months down the road a harvest every week.  I am not sure on what yeild will be.  In the past I have pulled 2 oz a plant under a 600wt bulb. I would think it would be more with the additional space and light.  Also do yall think that is enough light for the space I have to work with?  I am going to probably go with 8in ducting for 2 exhaust fans to pull out of all the rooms.  Essentially one massive fan each for 4 rooms. aswell as run all my heat exchange fans and ducting into the  8in ehaust.  I have access to 2x1000 wt, 1x800wt HID lights that are the old style hps ballast.  They aren't grow lights more like really big shop lights.  I thought I read some where these were really good for growing is that accurate?  May do a custom verticle set up with those if they are good.  1000 wt veg and first stage of flower 1000 wt, 2nd stage the 800wt plus my 600wt hps so 1400wts in total final flower stage.  Is this enough light for the spaces I have?  will probably mylar all the walls in the flower and veg room. 
Its rather long and I may have repeated myself in areas.  But I am medicated so yeah.  Open to suggestions and "constructive" critisim.
Thanks for taking a look.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck