Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineyellownotepad
Pharmaceutical Agriculturalist
 User Gallery

finding my magic cut - TGA / DNA / cali connect local pickup, or order something online?
    #624746 - 05/27/12 02:16 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

locally i can go pick up pretty much whatever dna / subcool / swerve is dropping in the clubs.  but i don't see anything too terribly exciting in their lineups.  super cannalope looks like it *could maybe* fit the bill, but even that i'm not sure about.

what i'm trying to do:  pick up 100ish beans of a strain, pop them all, find the best of the bunch so i can start off 2013 with a real nice cut.

what i want to find:  8 weeks of flower or less maybe, with good quality and yield.  trying to break away from the og stuff, and i've already got a blue dream and a super skunk that i'm very happy with right now. 

this is my day job so i really want to make the best choice possible, as it will be a very long time before i find out if i really goofed and got nothing worthwhile.  this is something that i'm going to potentially be monocropping in my rooms (meaning i'm potentially dedicating 12kW to whatever i get) once the best is chosen.  i know everyone says they want fast with big yield and killer quality, and i know that i can't expect to get magical perfect weed, but i'm hoping to find the best compromise possible in order to keep paying the bills on time.

if something in the seeds locally available will fit my needs, then i'm much more keen on driving down the road to pick something up in person.  at the same time, if there's just nothing that really cuts it, i'd rather go through the trouble of importing them than end up with sub-par gear.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: finding my magic cut - TGA / DNA / cali connect local pickup, or order something online? [Re: yellownotepad]
    #624870 - 05/28/12 02:10 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlinemcnastynasty
Columbus of the inner globe

Re: finding my magic cut - TGA / DNA / cali connect local pickup, or order something online? [Re: Magash]
    #626732 - 06/09/12 10:05 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I just ran subcools plushberry.  I had some green phenos that yielded good, a super crazy purple/pinkish pheno that smelled like herbal tea and yielded better and one that was green with a purple/pinkish hue to it. This one was a large yield, smelled great, tasted great, awesome foxtails. Likely the best plant ive run yet, everyone who tried it said its was some of  the best they've had. Might be worth a try. (only subcool i've ever run)

Otherwise I really like dnas pure afghan freebie seeds.  It takes 60-70 days to finish for me, yields really well, turns very purple if you drop the temps, and smells like fresh blueberries layed on a bowl of cheese. One of my favorites. (only ran kandy kush x skunk from dna other than this. It sucked bad)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals