Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineShiversblood
Stranger

Loc: Flag
Flour worse then murder
    #615795 - 04/02/12 11:24 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

We live in a country where it is a more serious crime to throw flour on a rich woman, than  it is to murder a young black child in cold blood.

The woman who threw a small amount of flour on Kim Kardashin, has been placed into custody. George Zimmerman the racist white-hispanic who shot a black child to death, has not yet been arrested.

Why is flour a more serious crime in the USA then murder in cold blood

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekyuzo
Stranger Than Fiction

Re: Flour worse then murder [Re: Shiversblood]
    #615806 - 04/02/12 12:08 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

are you familiar with the Florida stand your ground laws?

<<<1) A person who uses force as permitted in s. 776.012, s. 776.013, or s. 776.031 is justified in using such force and is immune from criminal prosecution and civil action for the use of such force, unless the person against whom force was used is a law enforcement officer, as defined in s. 943.10(14), who was acting in the performance of his or her official duties and the officer identified himself or herself in accordance with any applicable law or the person using force knew or reasonably should have known that the person was a law enforcement officer. As used in this subsection, the term “criminal prosecution” includes arresting, detaining in custody, and charging or prosecuting the defendant.>>>

also, while it's likely Zimmerman's actions lead to the escalation of the incident (he sounds like some paranoid want-to-be cop), from the actual evidence, it doesn't seem like he did anything illegal (at least that is provable in a court of law). Remember, the burden rests on the state, and it's high (beyond a reasonable doubt)

OfflineShiversblood
Stranger

Re: Flour worse then murder [Re: kyuzo] * 1
    #615812 - 04/02/12 12:27 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

u lose ur claim to stand ur ground law when ur the one chaseing a someone with a gun. ur not standing ur ground when u are chaseing someone.

Offlinekyuzo
Stranger Than Fiction

#615813 - 04/02/12 12:30 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Shiversblood said:
u lose ur claim to stand ur ground law when ur the one chaseing a someone with a gun. ur not standing ur ground when u are chaseing someone.

1) he followed someone he thought was suspicious.  And regardless of what created such suspicion, following someone isn't illegal

2) I'm unfamiliar with anything in the law that would actually support such a position (feel free to cite the relevant language, though)*

* that following someone forfeits the protection against prosecution

Edited by kyuzo (04/02/12 12:31 PM)

OfflineShiversblood
Stranger

Re: Flour worse then murder [Re: kyuzo]
    #615814 - 04/02/12 12:32 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

First degree felony stalking. Also george zimmerman is racist. aslo he is not a cop he is not allowed to stop people and ask them questions against their will.

Offlinekyuzo
Stranger Than Fiction

#615816 - 04/02/12 12:40 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Shiversblood said:
First degree felony stalking. Also george zimmerman is racist. aslo he is not a cop he is not allowed to stop people and ask them questions against their will.

1) on what basis are you claiming it's felony stalking?  Stalking usually involves a clear pattern of behavior, which one incident wouldn't establish 

2) asking someone questions isn't illegal and there is no evidence that Zimmerman tried to illegal detain him

3) he may very well be a racist, but such isn't against the law, and really has no bearing on what can be legally established in a court of law

InvisibleP-O

#615838 - 04/02/12 02:43 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

:utterconfusion:

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

#615911 - 04/02/12 04:42 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I'm not sure of all the ins and outs of this case.  But it seems to me that there is no evidence that the kid did any physical harm to him.  Therefore this guy should be charged.

Regardless of the law in Florida, this is just wrong.  The dude killed an unarmed kid.  This wasn't on his property, he wasn't protecting his family.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Offlinekyuzo
Stranger Than Fiction

Re: Flour worse then murder [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #615916 - 04/02/12 05:16 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
I'm not sure of all the ins and outs of this case.  But it seems to me that there is no evidence that the kid did any physical harm to him.  Therefore this guy should be charged.

Regardless of the law in Florida, this is just wrong.  The dude killed an unarmed kid.  This wasn't on his property, he wasn't protecting his family.

eye witness accounts place the kid on top of him and beating him.

User Gallery

#615920 - 04/02/12 05:48 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

From the video of him directly after in the police station he sure wasn't hurt.  And fists versus gun don't equate.

The size of the guy who shot him was way bigger than the kid who was shot.  And if the guy was following the kid then didn't the kid follow the stand your ground law?

--------------------

-niteowl

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: Flour worse then murder [Re: Shiversblood] * 1
    #615923 - 04/02/12 06:09 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

If you get into a fight in Florida, you can blast someones head off and nothing happens to you.

Gotta get protection from them scary minorities.

Offlinekyuzo
Stranger Than Fiction

Re: Flour worse then murder [Re: DungenessDank]
    #615925 - 04/02/12 06:11 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I agree the law is stupid.  But under that current stupid law, he seemingly did nothing wrong

User Gallery

#615928 - 04/02/12 06:15 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

That's fucked.  Yet another reason to never go to Florida unless it's in transit to get to an island.

--------------------

-niteowl

Offlinekyuzo
Stranger Than Fiction

Re: Flour worse then murder [Re: Hawksresurrection] * 1
    #615929 - 04/02/12 06:15 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
From the video of him directly after in the police station he sure wasn't hurt.  And fists versus gun don't equate.

1) the video was grainy and the injerious in the police report didn't sound series (blood visible on the nose and back of head).  So the video doesn't really address that.

Second, the only thing needed to justify the shooting, as originally reported, was the reasonable expectation that he could ether face death, or serious bodily harm.  And clearly that burden is met if Trayvon was on top of him, beating him up

don't confuse morality with the law.  They are two highly distinct entities and rarely have much in common

Quote:

The size of the guy who shot him was way bigger than the kid who was shot.  And if the guy was following the kid then didn't the kid follow the stand your ground law?

no, because following someone isn't illegal

User Gallery

#615931 - 04/02/12 06:17 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Seems like following someone could be construed as an act of aggression.  It all seems super sketchy to me.  As stated.  Fuck Florida and any state that has this type of law.

--------------------

-niteowl

User Gallery

#615933 - 04/02/12 06:18 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

And I'm sure there were words being exchanged between them while he was following him.

--------------------

-niteowl

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Sunnyvale Trailer Park, C... Flag
Re: Flour worse then murder [Re: Hawksresurrection] * 1
    #615936 - 04/02/12 06:35 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
And I'm sure there were words being exchanged between them while he was following him.

Actually bro, the stand your ground law is pretty straight up and down.  That man had the right to protect his home or his self IF confronted.  HE DID not have the right to follow the man and provoke confrontation. When he called the police he should have remained in his home.  Neighborhood watch or not, there is provision in the rules that say they cant even carry a weapon, Conceal carry permit  or not.

--------------------

"You cant arrest me, im high I cant understand my rights!"

Nanook said:
" People learn differently. Some can observe and gather what they need, others need to do it and experience all the options. One of those options being: burning down a mini fridge. "

Anything posted by me related to cultivation or illegal activities is purely fictional. It is intended for educational or entertainment purposes only.

Please help support the fight for Medical Marijuana in Florida

User Gallery

Re: Flour worse then murder [Re: Miscusi]
    #615938 - 04/02/12 06:37 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Then it sounds like he had no right to shoot the kid.  They way Kyuzo makes it sound he was able to follow him and it not be an act of aggression.

--------------------

-niteowl

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Sunnyvale Trailer Park, C... Flag
    #615941 - 04/02/12 06:53 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
Then it sounds like he had no right to shoot the kid.  They way Kyuzo makes it sound he was able to follow him and it not be an act of aggression.

No. Before the laws here said you could only shoot a man if he entered your home, and olny in the front, if you shot them in the back it was considerd non threat they were fleeing.

After the new laws went into affect you could defend your self in the streets IF someone confronts you with aggression or shows a weapon and you feel your life is at threat.

The fact that he called the cops, then acted. is a big no no. I have no idea why he isnt in jail.

--------------------

"You cant arrest me, im high I cant understand my rights!"

Nanook said:
" People learn differently. Some can observe and gather what they need, others need to do it and experience all the options. One of those options being: burning down a mini fridge. "

Anything posted by me related to cultivation or illegal activities is purely fictional. It is intended for educational or entertainment purposes only.

Please help support the fight for Medical Marijuana in Florida

InvisibleShr0000ooooms
Cannabis Sampler

Loc: Hindu Kush Mountains
Re: Flour worse then murder [Re: Miscusi]
    #615951 - 04/02/12 07:29 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Throwing flour on rich white girl is not worse than murder.

1) go kill someone. You'll be arrested.
2) throw flour on a rich white girl. You won't be arrested.

As well as he did not get away "because he was racist" it was due to the Florida stand your ground laws.

My question to you: Did you not learn anything from the shroomery thread?

--------------------
If I'm posting I'm high.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale