Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleMr.Hybrid
Constitutionalist
 User Gallery

Loc: Astana, Kazakhstan
Damn hermaphrodite
    #610355 - 02/23/12 05:35 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I love watching things grow....I hate to kill it .. :meltdown:
....But a fucking hermaphrodite WILL NOT be tolerated (nor male) ((unless im crossbreeding)) :awegrow:.... It's so pretty though :(

I havent been doing this very long , But I deff dont need my whole grow ruined by this..Soooo out you go....

:feelsbadman:
i guess i will post a couple pics of my grow in journal been kind of busy...been meaning to put some up ...Any tips would be appreciated ......10th day of flowering (started with 12.....Down to 9 )
Feelsbadman

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Damn hermaphrodite [Re: Mr.Hybrid]
    #610356 - 02/23/12 05:38 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Not many tips that can be given. Got a hermie gotta kill it.

This should be in the cultivation forum but I don't give a shit if nobody else does. :wink:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleMr.Hybrid
Constitutionalist
 User Gallery

Re: Damn hermaphrodite [Re: Magash]
    #610358 - 02/23/12 05:42 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Sorry...Never posted about my grows...Well once...When i was igetblazed420....That was like 2yrs ago though .....I just killed it....I WANT TO CRY
:awepreciation:

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Sunnyvale Trailer Park, C... Flag
    #610362 - 02/23/12 05:48 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Mr.Hybrid said:
Sorry...Never posted about my grows...Well once...When i was igetblazed420....That was like 2yrs ago though .....I just killed it....I WANT TO CRY

Its ok man, I discovered my biggest girl today got pollenated somnehow!  And I have ALL females, they been outside.. wind or a fucking bee brought me some male pollen from some dumbass kids male plant in the woods somwhere..  So now The genetics are unknown so the seeds are uselss, the others havnt started to really flower yet, just pre flowers.. so I think they will be okay.

--------------------

"You cant arrest me, im high I cant understand my rights!"

Nanook said:
" People learn differently. Some can observe and gather what they need, others need to do it and experience all the options. One of those options being: burning down a mini fridge. "

Anything posted by me related to cultivation or illegal activities is purely fictional. It is intended for educational or entertainment purposes only.

Please help support the fight for Medical Marijuana in Florida

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Damn hermaphrodite [Re: Miscusi]
    #610364 - 02/23/12 05:58 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Miscusi said:
Quote:

Mr.Hybrid said:

Its ok man, I discovered my biggest girl today got pollenated somnehow!  And I have ALL females, they been outside.. wind or a fucking bee brought me some male pollen from some dumbass kids male plant in the woods somwhere..  So now The genetics are unknown so the seeds are uselss, the others havnt started to really flower yet, just pre flowers.. so I think they will be okay.

Ooooooh man if one of my outdoor crops got pollinated by the neighbor I'd be out with the hunting rifle. Since 75% of the people here grow for a living they better know better.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

InvisibleMr.Hybrid
Constitutionalist
 User Gallery

#610367 - 02/23/12 06:08 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

:sped: Just put some pics in journal ...Sorry for shitty pics....an i know....I need to prune....will do when lights come back on

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #610369 - 02/23/12 06:15 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Quote:

Miscusi said:
Quote:

Mr.Hybrid said:

Ooooooh man if one of my outdoor crops got pollinated by the neighbor I'd be out with the hunting rifle. Since 75% of the people here grow for a living they better know better.

Yea well no one grows here for a living, I mean they do, a illegal living lol.  But the rednecks around here are the biggest growers off in the woods, they dont care if its male or female, they grow it all chop it all and sell it all, seeds ;leaf and all!  LOL

But they dont start till may, I say it came from wild specimen or some dumb kid who planted a seed and dont know the difference lol

--------------------

Nanook said:
" People learn differently. Some can observe and gather what they need, others need to do it and experience all the options. One of those options being: burning down a mini fridge. "

Anything posted by me related to cultivation or illegal activities is purely fictional. It is intended for educational or entertainment purposes only.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#610372 - 02/23/12 06:39 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah that sucks. Least around here if you get pollinated you know it's some kind of smoking strain since we don't have any wild strains around here which are hemp. That would suck to get pollinated by a hemp plant.

I guess you could make rope that can be smoked :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #610375 - 02/23/12 06:44 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
I guess you could make rope that can be smoked :shrug:

:ilold:  Yea.. well the smoke should still be decent, it was one of my auto flower plants anyways no big loss.

--------------------

Nanook said:

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#610383 - 02/23/12 07:02 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Well there would be a use for the rope that can be smoked.

Your a sailor stranded on a desert island cause your sailboat hit the rocks and got a hole in it. Your sitting there bored out of your mind then it hits ya "the fucking rope...I can smoke the fucking rope" and your saved or at least stoned for a bit..  :awedance:

Now with my luck I'd spend 5 fucking years on that island and finally manage to get the hole in my boat fixed on the day I finish smoking the rope. Now I'm fucked again the boat is fixed and I have no fucking rope for the sails. :facepalm:

Yes I have smoked a lot of hash oil tonight.

--------------------

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #610385 - 02/23/12 07:08 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Well there would be a use for the rope that can be smoked.

Your a sailor stranded on a desert island cause your sailboat hit the rocks and got a hole in it. Your sitting there bored out of your mind then it hits ya "the fucking rope...I can smoke the fucking rope" and your saved or at least stoned for a bit..  :awedance:

Now with my luck I'd spend 5 fucking years on that island and finally manage to get the hole in my boat fixed on the day I finish smoking the rope. Now I'm fucked again the boat is fixed and I have no fucking rope for the sails. :facepalm:

Yes I have smoked a lot of hash oil tonight.

:ilold: x 5 ahahahaha  man you got me rolling laughing my ass hole over here man.

--------------------

Nanook said:

InvisibleMr.Hybrid
Constitutionalist
 User Gallery

#610444 - 02/24/12 03:15 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

LOL

InvisibleMr.Hybrid
Constitutionalist
 User Gallery

#610451 - 02/24/12 07:19 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Stole part of your sig miscusi .........Just in case you don't have a grasp for the obvious!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck