Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Sunnyvale Trailer Park, C... Flag
Picking the right grow tent
    #606790 - 01/26/12 06:00 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Ive read and read on forums were people have bought tents thinking they were all the same and were very displeased when they received a weak POS.

So is this too cheap? Its the biggest in my price range and would ideally be perfect for my location, BUT is it a felmzy pos? LOL
Any input appreciated!

LED Wholesalers GYO1005A 78-Inch x 36-Inch x 36-Inch Mylar Reflective Hydroponic Grow Tent
Price: $159.00
Sale: $95.00 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
You Save: $64.00 (40%)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002TZTS8E/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?ie=UTF8&m=A325274ZEF9XYZ

It does have a 4.5/5 star rating.. Just wanted you guys opinions, Im making a 250$ amazon order in a day or two, that's part of it.

--------------------

"You cant arrest me, im high I cant understand my rights!"

Nanook said:
" People learn differently. Some can observe and gather what they need, others need to do it and experience all the options. One of those options being: burning down a mini fridge. "

Anything posted by me related to cultivation or illegal activities is purely fictional. It is intended for educational or entertainment purposes only.

Please help support the fight for Medical Marijuana in Florida

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Picking the right grow tent [Re: Miscusi]
    #606791 - 01/26/12 06:13 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

That one looks to be alright but I have no experience with it. I grew in a Secret Jardin Darkroom90 for a summer and found it to be completely wonderful for my needs at the time, plus very affordable.

--------------------

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Picking the right grow tent [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #606799 - 01/26/12 08:52 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

yea i was looking at them but the 3ftx3fxt is more than 95$ with free shipping :P  on a budget and got lots of other goodies to buy :laugh:

--------------------

Nanook said:
" People learn differently. Some can observe and gather what they need, others need to do it and experience all the options. One of those options being: burning down a mini fridge. "

Anything posted by me related to cultivation or illegal activities is purely fictional. It is intended for educational or entertainment purposes only.

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #606809 - 01/26/12 10:13 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I'd rather pay more and only need one than to buy the cheapest piece of junk I can find and have it break.

--------------------

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Picking the right grow tent [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #606819 - 01/26/12 11:04 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
I'd rather pay more and only need one than to buy the cheapest piece of junk I can find and have it break.

True, but with everything I need to buy right now, I have no choice, if it can at least make one run, I can splurge on a better tent if need be :laugh:

--------------------

Nanook said:

Offlinebudnectar
Planetary Citizen
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Mars
    #607154 - 01/29/12 05:16 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Hey, I have the same question so I'm hijacking this shit.
I want to flower 4 plants at a time with 70w HPS and supplemental 26w CFLs.
Also veg with CFLs until I can afford a nice LED system for both.
Shooting for a 4inch carbon scrubber. Currently experimenting with DIY DWCs but will resort towards soil if necessary.
I also found a Darkroom Pro II 90 but I could get both of these tents for that price. I don't doubt it's exceptional, but not when I only got 8.25/hr.

I wanted something in the 3x3x5 range which is why that Darkroom 90 is fucking perfect, but which is the better compromise?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mylar-Grow-Tent-Box-Hydroponics-Cabinet-32-x-32-x-63-Reflective-Indoor-Room-Box-/300628071013?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45fed45265#ht_2553wt_1138

http://www.ebay.com/itm/40-x40-x78-Reflective-Mylar-Hydroponics-Grow-Tent-Room-/330545611023?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cf60dc10f#ht_2583wt_1165

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Picking the right grow tent [Re: budnectar]
    #607196 - 01/29/12 12:01 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I got this one

http://www.amazon.com/LED-Wholesalers-GYO1001-Reflective-Hydroponic/dp/B00283Q59M/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1327863574&sr=8-2

Way better made than the ones on ebay and Amazon will give you Free two day shipping or one day shipping for 3.99 an item if you sign up for amazon prime free trial! :laugh:

Paid 72$ + 3.99$  for one day shipping threw amazon prime.

76$ and one day later, I am stoked dude, its perfect for the price its WELL MADE and fits purposes exactly.

Here's mine...

Bought it at 2am on the 27th got it at 12 noon on the 28th.  Cant beat the quality or shipping time for the price!

--------------------

Nanook said:

Edited by Miscusi (01/29/12 12:03 PM)

Offlinebudnectar
Planetary Citizen

#607247 - 01/29/12 02:58 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Damn, that's really affordable. Great, so now I've got 3 to choose from, thanks. :tongue:

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Picking the right grow tent [Re: budnectar]
    #607256 - 01/29/12 03:45 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

budnectar said:
Damn, that's really affordable. Great, so now I've got 3 to choose from, thanks. :tongue:

For the money man, Its great, Its my first tent so i cant personally compare it to any others but i honestly EXPECTED it to be cheap and flemzy, dude, it is sturdy, will hold 100lbs easy of lighting and has enough vents ect. and it looks great!

--------------------

Nanook said:

Offlinebudnectar
Planetary Citizen

#607279 - 01/29/12 05:09 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I think it'd make a nice mothership w/ clones, but where I live heat is a big issue almost all year round so I'd need just a tad bigger for a flower chamber to accommodate HID lamps until I get an LED system. It is bookmarked until then :thumbup:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom