Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Sterilized Grain Bag for Spawn   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineA To The K
Smokey

first time gumby fuck up lol
    #605289 - 01/15/12 10:33 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I just tried gumby for the first time with about an oz. its very hard to strain when there's nobody else to help. fuuuuuuck.

so now I'm left with quite a bit of plant material in my gumby water. is it still useable?

ill post the pics I took if I actually get something.

mods please dont move this. pm me if you don't know why lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleNanook
I CANT SEE
Male

Loc: The Frozen Tundra Flag
Re: first time gumby fuck up lol [Re: A To The K]
    #605332 - 01/15/12 08:58 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I see no pictures! Why would you post this here?

--------------------

the spirit of Nanook

1400W 1st log

3000W 2nd log (current)

OfflineA To The K
Smokey

GUMBY HASH :D (better than expected!) [Re: Nanook]
    #605461 - 01/17/12 08:15 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Nanook said:
I see no pictures! Why would you post this here?

This is a special grow account and I don't have access to the hash forum for some odd reason.

Anyway. I decided to do my first Gumby attempt. I'd now consider it a success, even though I did fuck up quite a bit. After this (and trying the resulting hash) I have decided my next "big" purchase is going to be bubble bags instead of a vape.

I started out with this big pot of water and ice...too much water. I'd say this is a 3 gallon pot, and theres about 1 gallon of water in there, plus ice (and snow!)

Here it is when I began stirring like a mad man. I just used a normal whisk. This is 20 grams of material even (I had a little under 20 of trim, so I threw in a few wispy buds.

Anddddd when I was done. The bubbles popped fast, but it was bubbling pretty good. It would have been better if I had more material or less water...

I did my goddamndest to filter it out (by myself mind you) and realized oh fuck, I don't have a metal coffee filter anymore...I did this with a pasta scoop or something, and then pulled a lot more out by hand.

What to do with all that ice?...oh, right, the ice pinches I never use! :wink:

At this point, I was significantly pissed and thought I had fucked up the whole thing. I took the squeezed out leaf from the Gumby and threw it in my mini crock pot on low for the remaining 6 or 8 hours with half a stick of butter and half a cup of olive oil...

(btw, that ^ is about 2 "doses" taken out of the butter...so I'd say it made a good 20 servings!)

To my surprise, I actually got quite a few trichomes settled in my jar when I was all done...I put the water under a CFL to dry and...

Yes there is substantial amounts of plant matter left in the hash...this was an experiment ya know?

I went out to clean off my lady friends car for her this morning, and when I came back in she asked me how the hash dried up...I was excited to find that ^ this morning.

I scraped it off and scooped it up with a razor blade...it was more kief than I had really expected from what I'd consider a fuck up...

I pressed it and:

I took just a pinch, I'd say probably about the size of a grain of rice and smoked it. I rolled it in my fingers a bit to make it black and pliable, and just stretched it over the hole in my bongs bowl. It *just* fit. I got 2 or 3 good hits out of the bong and I'm high as a motherfucker. Really clear headed stone too.

I love this "hash" and I'm so so so SO excited to get some bags now that I know the quality of shit I can potentially get. I mean, if its this good with lots of impurities and I got THAT much with my horrible fucked up method and unskilled stoned fumbling, I can only imagine what the bags must be like.

And now, I'm off to make some edibles! Maybe I'll do some pictures of that. I love doing pictures.

Edit: The scale was tipping between 1.0 and .08 gram(s) of hash when I was done. Probably .3 being plant matter.

Edited by A To The K (01/17/12 08:19 AM)

InvisibleNanook
I CANT SEE
Male

Loc: The Frozen Tundra Flag
Re: GUMBY HASH :D (better than expected!) [Re: A To The K]
    #605585 - 01/17/12 09:18 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

ahhh, nice pics :thumbup:

If your hash sticks together well and doesn't crumble when you squish it then it would have to have a lot less plant matter, I would think... I could be wrong. The real test is how much ash is leftover after smoking, as long as you didn't suck that down your bong :bongload:

--------------------

the spirit of Nanook

1400W 1st log

3000W 2nd log (current)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Sterilized Grain Bag for Spawn   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures