Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetaozen
Male

Bagseed Indoor/Outdoor Sunlit, Organic Soil, Dry Tropical Winter
    #603269 - 12/29/11 04:49 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

So I finally decided to start a stealth grow where I live. I intend to grow under unorthodox conditions so this is in a way an experiment which I'm not sure will succeed. My intent is to try my best to grow atleast one small female.

I germinated 3 bagseeds from different sources in small 5' inch pots with regular potting soil and mulched with leaves, and have another seed in a paper towel. I sowed beans around them in order to organicaly fixate nitrogen into the soil. I will not transplant them as I hope they will flower after being rootbound for a while. When the time to flower comes, I will use composted banana peels as a potassium fertilizer in hopes for better buds. 

Given the situation, I need to be stealth and my only worries are insufficient light and a telling smell so I will either flower them in my bathroom which has plently of indirect light or if the smell is too strong, build a carbon filter or take it outdoors under a vine. Either way I doubt they will recieve any direct light once they start flowering so we'll see how that goes.

Maybe nothing will hide the smell in which case they will be sadly destroyed... or taken into the wilderness...

For now, they get as much direct sunlight as possible and will until they grow big enough to be spotted as cannabis by a wondering eye.

Temperatures will go from an average of 17C to 21C and Humidity Levels normaly drop from 70% to 50% during the following months.

The last seed that germinated had its dicotiledons eaten by an invisible bugs, but hopefully will survive.

Let my know what you think my chances of success are. :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetaozen
Male

Re: Bagseed Indoor/Outdoor Sunlit, Organic Soil, Dry Tropical Winter [Re: taozen]
    #603430 - 12/31/11 04:39 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Nitrogen Defficiency?

Offlinetaozen
Male

Re: Bagseed Indoor/Outdoor Sunlit, Organic Soil, Dry Tropical Winter [Re: taozen]
    #604158 - 01/06/12 04:51 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

a little update on growth with a little bit of organic fertilizers...

... and this are the only available places I will be able to place them once flowering time comes, should I in the shower? or here under the vine? or should I buy some fluorescents and put them here... (would it produce a noticeable electricity bill increase in a 5 bedroom house?)

--------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------

Edited by taozen (01/06/12 05:04 PM)

Offlinetaozen
Male

#604828 - 01/11/12 10:55 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Right now I am moving the plants around the house for them to get as much light as possible, I think I found a nice hidden sunny spot where I could flower them. The days are getting longer but I think this spot will be gradualy getting more shade as the sun moves through out the season, should this engage flowering?

I have also been thinking about breeding these bagseeds into plants that adapt to 5 inch pots... I really don't know much about breeding but it makes sense to me that if I get seeds from any of this plants and do it again and again in 5 inch pots they should adapt, even if they are hermies... I'm not looking for potent buds anyway, but will they remain somehow psychoactive if breed this way?

OfflineAdrenal
Stranger
 User Gallery

#604880 - 01/11/12 06:46 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

to flower you need complete and total darkness for at least 11 hours

Offlinetaozen
Male

Re: Bagseed Indoor/Outdoor Sunlit, Organic Soil, Dry Tropical Winter [Re: Adrenal]
    #605188 - 01/14/12 10:40 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Adrenal said:
to flower you need complete and total darkness for at least 11 hours

The sunrises at 6:30am and sets at 5:50pm... could they think it's flowering time now as seedlings?

Offlinetaozen
Male

Re: Bagseed Outdoor Organic Soil... ARE THESE PREFLOWERS?!?!?!?!?! [Re: taozen]
    #606496 - 01/24/12 04:40 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Are these preflowers??!?!?!?!?!

plant 1

plant 2

Offlinethe man

Re: Bagseed Outdoor Organic Soil... ARE THESE PREFLOWERS?!?!?!?!?! [Re: taozen]
    #606527 - 01/24/12 07:36 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

no PF but looks like in a week or so u def should start seeing them

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order