Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineundeadninja2
Stranger
for those of you who like coffee * 1
    #601742 - 12/16/11 12:38 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

if you read the nutritional information on a big bottle of coffee creamer it has more fat content than a stick of butter....i was thinking if you take some weed and boil it in that obviously within temp limits but to improve potencey get rid of the excess water or use as is, you could get high from puttin it in ur daily cup of coffee in the morning...if someone does this and has success that would be awesome lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinewire5
Awesome Possum

Loc: "The sticks"
Re: for those of you who like coffee [Re: undeadninja2]
    #601807 - 12/16/11 11:26 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

If I had the money/bud to try I would. Maybe when I harvest I'll make a little shots worth by soaking it.

--------------------
In order to grow good weed you need to be part carpenter, electrician, plumber, biologist, geneticist, chemist, and very willing to get dirty.

I've been working with power tools since I was 8, my dad is an electrical engineer who owned a 280 gal fish tank, and I studied biology with a specialty in genetics. Getting dirty comes naturally. I think my parents inadvertently trained me to be a weed grower.

See what you think on my first try.

Offlineundeadninja2
Stranger
Re: for those of you who like coffee [Re: wire5]
    #601854 - 12/17/11 06:18 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

dont soak it, use heat cuz thatshow ya make butter and since its the fat youre binding it to that prolly wouldnt work lol

InvisibleDrG
Male

#601858 - 12/17/11 06:57 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

It's better to just make cannamilk,and put that in the coffee,but anything with a fairly decent fat content will do:-)Also,I have rarely ever used actual bud for any of my recipes,I mean why?Leaf kicks ass,and has me comatose until the next day:tongue2:I don't care what people say,I know from years experience,that cannabis leaf should never be thrown away,as it is super potent when concentrated in milk or butter.

InvisibleCrayolaHalls
Dreams of Oceans
Male

Re: for those of you who like coffee [Re: DrG]
    #602595 - 12/23/11 06:51 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

DrG said:
It's better to just make cannamilk,and put that in the coffee,but anything with a fairly decent fat content will do:-)Also,I have rarely ever used actual bud for any of my recipes,I mean why?Leaf kicks ass,and has me comatose until the next day:tongue2:I don't care what people say,I know from years experience,that cannabis leaf should never be thrown away,as it is super potent when concentrated in milk or butter.

Our stores sell a milk blend called "half & half."  I think it is half milk and half cream.  It works really well and I like it better than normal milk.  Its something else that you can try if you want your coffee a little richer.

I agree that decent leaf does the job real well.  Leafs don't necessarily have to be trim.  I normally only do a warm up in a small sauce pan.  Cook no longer than 10 min.  No need to boil.  A lot of stirring also seems unnecessary.  Lots of blending doesn't seem to make it any stronger but it does make the taste unappealing to me.

--------------------
I am not a cannabis grower.  I find the cannabis growers to be the most open to experimenting and sharing out of all of the different botany groups I enjoy.  I frequently use the suggestions that I find to apply to own organic gardening and food production.

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: for those of you who like coffee [Re: CrayolaHalls]
    #602832 - 12/25/11 08:16 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Just make a glycerine tincture and add that to your coffee :wink:

--------------------
The Ego is a pathological condition
like a calcareous tumor or cyst
that begins growing in the personality
in the absence of hallucinogenic substances
-Terence McKenna-

InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
    #603049 - 12/27/11 01:41 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

undeadninja2 said:
if you read the nutritional information on a big bottle of coffee creamer it has more fat content than a stick of butter....i was thinking if you take some weed and boil it in that obviously within temp limits but to improve potencey get rid of the excess water or use as is, you could get high from puttin it in ur daily cup of coffee in the morning...if someone does this and has success that would be awesome lol

This is a good idea, I think I'll try this for my mate lattes...
But which coffee creamer were you reading? All the ones I see only contain about 1.5Gs per Tblsp.
I might go with the Half and half creamer at 5Gs per.

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules