Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineptsdme13
Stranger
Stunted seeds/ Erratic PH
    #601557 - 12/15/11 11:25 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Hello:  again everyone!  I am here again with questions as well as a response to the help I got last time. Thank you for your help and you were right as soon as I got the meters everything changed and now my plants are singing to each other. The main problem now is erratic ph. Anyone with suggestions on how to stabilize bubble bucket ph. I am growing in perlite/coco and for new plants a little soil as well.  I have been ordering seeds from a single seed place and initially I got single good seeds that germinated quickly. When I placed a substantial order then only one or two seeds per 10 would take off. When questioned about this their response is that the seeds are not for germination only display. They also say they will replace seeds damaged in transit only. The question is most of the seeds I get when this happens crack like they are going to germinate then stop with only a little tail showing. Are these ancient seeds or because of feminization this is what happens. Has anyone else ever mentioned this problem ?  I'm scared to order more than one or two seeds from these people.  I can't find what European companies ship to U.S. . Anyone know?  I only order one type of seed now white widow and they really jump up and grow immediately! At least that's what they are supposed to be I can't be sure with this company.  +

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck