Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJusTsHroomiNn
StrangerDanger

1st time grow!
    #601307 - 12/13/11 07:59 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Whats up guys. Just here to show some eye candy. This is 14 days into flowering and since this is my first time grow, just lookin to see what you guys think.. here it is

So this is my Vegging area... made up of  1000 watts of CFL on my seedlings/ clones.. I only have about 4 clones but I have 2 seedlings that are being growin into mothers only. The strain of those are BC BIG BUD and they are doing outstanding..
The seedlings you see in a nice neat row are my 10 Super Silver Haze that are also doing SPECTACULAR Imo... But Im a noob what do I know... it took them about 5 days to pop but passed by BB seedlings within 5 days (about 4 of them passed the BB not all of them). Which is exciting...
Any input is good to hear :smile:

Here are my true babies at the moment.  LMK what you think despite the horrifying camera phone pics.
This is 14 days into flowering and I have no idea what they should look like so feel free to criticize.

Also I posted that one pic of a baby seedling... She is the only one who is struggling :frown: any advice?  She popped with her cotyledons already yellow? It was really strange but she is still hanging in there and I have been taking extra precautions for her :smile: I believe she will hang in there.

One of the BB did almost the same thing just not quite as bad I name her "Rupert" only because I figured she would hermie and it was good name and she at this point is the biggest one of the my current grow :smile:.

Well I guess thats all. This isn't really meant to be a grow log, this is purely for all my fellow friends on here to have some eye candy. LMK what you think... all criticism.

--------------------
Disclaimer:  Anything I post is purely for entertainment purposes and is completely fictional made up scenarios using information and pictures retrieved from other people.  I am by no means taking part in any activities displayed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesneaky101
Stranger
Re: 1st time grow! [Re: JusTsHroomiNn]
    #601310 - 12/13/11 08:10 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Looks pretty good to me, especially for a 1st timer. As far as the seedling, what type of soil are you using?  Also, make sure not to overwater when they are that small. Fairly delicate.

OfflineJusTsHroomiNn
StrangerDanger

Re: 1st time grow! [Re: sneaky101]
    #601311 - 12/13/11 08:12 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Of course!  I over watered once! but quickly fixed it and never have done it again an boy are these babies flourishing! I absolutely love it :smile:

--------------------
Disclaimer:  Anything I post is purely for entertainment purposes and is completely fictional made up scenarios using information and pictures retrieved from other people.  I am by no means taking part in any activities displayed.

Offlinegrod31
Ranger
 User Gallery

#601321 - 12/13/11 09:26 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

congrats
you should probably flip your ssh to 12/12 before the big bud to try and get as even a canopy as possible.

--------------------
DO NOT USE mushmagic.com- THEY LIE AND SELL DRUGS TO CHILDREN :thumbdown:
--------------------------------------------------
Back the tape up.  I need it again!
Let it roll!  Just as high as the fucker can go! 
And when it comes to that fantastic note
where the rabbit bites its own head off,
I want you to THROW THAT FUCKING
RADIO INTO THE TUB WITH ME!
    Not me.  It would blast you through
the wall stone dead in ten seconds and they'd make me explain.

OfflineJusTsHroomiNn
StrangerDanger

Re: 1st time grow! [Re: grod31]
    #601323 - 12/13/11 09:42 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Oh, no worries... The the SSH wont go into flowering until my first batch of BB is done... AND only after I have about 6 clones from those two mother seedlings to go into flowering with them. :mushroom2:

EDIT: I FORGOT TO ADD.... That last seedling is having trouble, but I have nooooo idea what is wrong with her... out of the 10 seedlings she sprouted with yellow cotyledons...  and instantly starting yellowing on her fan leaves? idk whats up with her but any advice to make sure she pulls through would be greatly appreciated...
Thanks guys!  and happy growing :spinleaf:

--------------------

Edited by JusTsHroomiNn (12/13/11 09:45 PM)

Offlinegrod31
Ranger
 User Gallery

#601330 - 12/13/11 10:32 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

sounds like the tap root rotted.
sometimes they comeback fine

--------------------
DO NOT USE mushmagic.com- THEY LIE AND SELL DRUGS TO CHILDREN :thumbdown:
--------------------------------------------------
Back the tape up.  I need it again!
Let it roll!  Just as high as the fucker can go! 
And when it comes to that fantastic note
where the rabbit bites its own head off,
I want you to THROW THAT FUCKING
RADIO INTO THE TUB WITH ME!
    Not me.  It would blast you through
the wall stone dead in ten seconds and they'd make me explain.

InvisibleDrG
Male

#601374 - 12/14/11 05:19 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

That is really good for a first time,hell my first second third fourth grows weren't even that good! I grew up before the internet,so I tried,and tried many times,until I got the right information I needed. That was years after I first started trying,when I finally got a PC:smirk:That's why such sites as this are vital for the beginner,as well as the pro.Keep up the good work:thumbup:

Offlinesneaky101
Stranger
    #601375 - 12/14/11 05:48 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

grod31 said:
sounds like the tap root rotted.
sometimes they comeback fine

Happened to me a few weeks back with a nevilles haze....happens to the best of us. Hope yours fairs better than mine did. Had to pluck her and try again.

OfflineJusTsHroomiNn
StrangerDanger

Re: 1st time grow! [Re: sneaky101]
    #601414 - 12/14/11 11:53 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Appreciate the input guys!

IF that is the problem with that seedling it wouldn't surprise me.
They all seemed to take a little longer to pop than my last batch, but a 9/10  germ rate in soil is pretty good imo, so Im happy about it.
Only thing that sucks is I want to try keeping a 9 plant rotation and I was hoping to have all 10 make it so I can pick one out for a mother.
No worries though, mother nature will do what she needs to do.

Edit: Btw if that is the case, does anyone kno of any particular things I could do to possibly help her out? "using search function now" but input here is cool too :thumbup:

Edited by JusTsHroomiNn (12/14/11 11:55 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies