Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemagick81
Padawan grower
Male User Gallery

Loc: Narnia Flag
Attitude stealth shipping, and Australian deliveries
    #596086 - 11/07/11 03:22 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Hi guys,
I was just wondering how good attitudes stealth shipping system really is. I've got 2 orders in transit at the moment. The royal mail website told me on friday it had reached australia, so I expected it to be delivered yesterday (monday) or today.

Anyways, our courier has already been past and no attitude order :frown:
I rang Auspost up, and they told me that the item had arrived at the gateway late last night and is waiting clearance from Australia Border Security.

This has me a little worried now. Are they stalling me so they can raid my house? I've read articles of MJ seeds coming in from UK being found, and that house being raided. Copy of article here. Am I being paranoid?

I hope their stealth shipping is as good as promised. My last order from planet skunk only took a couple days and came str8 thru from ireland as it was in a plain letter envelope. Although since they don't have credit card facilities, I've decided to try attitude.

Keen to hear about the quality of their stealth packaging, and feedback whether aussie orderd were recieved or not.

Cheers
MagickZx

--------------------
In the human brain, the hypothalamus controls the four f's:
1. Fighting 2. Fleeing 3. Feeding and ...4. Mating

My Current Grow. Killing Fields & Heavy Duty Fruity!!!
My Grow Journal. First Grow EVER!!!!

Edited by magick81 (11/07/11 03:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals