Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineI_AM_SWIM
Someone Who Isn't McKenna

quick drying question
    #592057 - 10/13/11 05:58 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

What's the best way to dry bud quickly while giving it a good taste and smell?

I took a sample bud from a lower branch to test out before harvest—which will be in about
15-20 days. I have silica gel desiccant, and I put my bud in a small ball jar with the
desiccant for about 2 hours. It didn't really change much, and I hear that it takes a few
days for it to be smoke-able in that way. But I want to test it out tonight.

I don't want to use the oven, toaster, microwave methods, because that will make it taste
like ass.

So far I have in an envelope on the top of my lights. I imagine it's around 90 degrees
Fahrenheit. I hear this is the best way, but I'm not sure, because I already tried it
earlier today for about an hour, and not much as changed.

Does anyone have any ideas or teks for quickly drying the bud; without it smelling/tasting
like chlorophyll/(gr)ass?

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemaryanne3087
Stranger

Trusted Cultivator
Re: quick drying question [Re: I_AM_SWIM]
    #592065 - 10/13/11 06:38 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I don't think there's any good way to dry it quickly.

Some impatient people I know seem to agree short durations in the microwave is best to dry the weed quickly.

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: quick drying question [Re: maryanne3087]
    #592067 - 10/13/11 06:48 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I'll look into that, my lights are almost out for the night cycle, so I'm going to have to
dry another method.

I might just do the oven thang, or try the microwave.

Thanks for the input. :thumbup:

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: quick drying question [Re: I_AM_SWIM]
    #592068 - 10/13/11 06:50 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I just found this out through a google search:

Quote:

PLEASE stop using your oven or microwave to dry dank weed.... im sure you have lava
lamps around your house.. take the glass part out and use that... the oven and micowave is
killing thc

I'm going to give this a try instead. :super:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds