Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
where to upload a video?
    #583654 - 09/05/11 09:19 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

So I have a grow video I've downloaded that was kinda tough to find, and I'd like to upload it for you guys to enjoy too.

I don't want to use a torrent because I'm paranoid about seeding. Seeding anything, not just cultivation videos.

I can't youtube it, its over an hour long.

Its about 600mb...IDK if rapidshare or any of those work with files that large.

I'm about to reformat my PC, and I'd like to do this ASAP if anyone has some suggestions. Thanks.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: where to upload a video? [Re: RasJeph]
    #583667 - 09/05/11 10:13 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

You don't get in trouble for just seeding videos. Has to be something fairly popular and backed by some big studio that can afford to hire people to hunt down there stuff. That doesn't even bother me if I download something I seed it. In fact I've never heard of anybody getting in trouble for seeding a torrent they usually go after the site like Pirate Bay and even then they have never won in court which is obvious in the fact that the Bay is still the 80th largest site on earth.

Myself I'm not bothered by the big studios either. I've seeded enough stuff to get a skull next to my name at the Bay and will continue to do so.

What's the name of the video and I'll be more then happy to put it in a torrent if I can find it.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisiblePandor

Re: where to upload a video? [Re: Magash]
    #583670 - 09/05/11 10:23 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

you can cut it up and put it on youtube in parts. they have free software for that if you don't have video editing software. which video is it?

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Re: where to upload a video? [Re: Pandor]
    #583671 - 09/05/11 10:32 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Its the one by that Hans dude we were discussing in the other thread.

And I dunno, I don't really have time to chop it up like that. I'll think of something, I backed it up to my external drive anyway, so now I have more time to figure it out.

As long as I don't fuck up my PC switching back to windows anyway.

Offtopic: anyone play LoL here?

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: where to upload a video? [Re: RasJeph]
    #583678 - 09/05/11 11:50 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

If it's the video where he is growing in some kind of trailer out in the middle of nowhere realize that there is so much bullshit in that thing that it can't be taken seriously as a real grow video.

Example he says the plants are seedlings when they are clearly cuttings. I use to have some of them but I threw out most of the videos I had by him.

In fact if the video is sponsored by High Times it may as well say "some scenes re-enacted for dramatic effect".

I do respect Hans. He stood up to High Times for changing some of his videos around and refused to do anymore for them and the next thing you know his larger grow got busted.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Re: where to upload a video? [Re: Magash]
    #583686 - 09/05/11 12:49 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

No, these are pretty old and ripped from VHS I think. There is one where hes in a trailer, but this is a smaller operation in a closet. More or less the same idea just on a smaller more manageable scale.

Some of the supplies and stuff are pretty outdated, but the technique remains mostly the same.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies