Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinexbcnfujv
Stranger

do medical marijuana card holders look down at recreational marijuana users?
    #577125 - 08/07/11 05:36 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

well... do they?

the entire medical marijuana program, in my opinion, seems to have created a whole new prejudice in the entire marijuana scene... i've witnessed card holders talking shit to people that smoke it for fun about them being, "drug addicts giving medical marijuana a bad name and that they are the real ones belonging in prison"

really?

so like... is the intention of marijuana use suppose to not be fun anymore and only suppose to handle one's ailments?

it seems like more and more people are getting med cards in cali and when i ask random folks downtown if they want to smoke some of my herb, they say, "did u grow it under proposition 215?"

i tell them, "no... it's just personal homegrown dank i grew for fun!! it's really dank!!!"

then they snarl back, "ugh... sorry man... i don't support that type of scene... bro, you really need to stop growing that stuff if you're not a medical patient"

WTF?!

really?!?!?

that shit hurts my feelings being told that shit straight to my face.

i've been growing and harvesting marijuana since i was 15, i'm almost 24, and it hurts being frowned at like i'm some scandalous drug lord.

what do you think?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledrawde
Re: do medical marijuana card holders look down at recreational marijuana users? [Re: xbcnfujv]
    #577128 - 08/07/11 05:43 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

And the irony is the large majority of these "card holders" really have no serious ailments at all do they? I wouldnt know, because north of the 49th you actually have to have a serious problem as far as I know.

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: do medical marijuana card holders look down at recreational marijuana users? [Re: drawde]
    #577129 - 08/07/11 05:46 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

There's many who think it's wrong to abuse the system to get recreational marijuana, but I don't really know of any medical marijuana users who think recreational marijuana should be illegal. I'm sure they're out there though.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Edited by THEBats (08/07/11 05:48 PM)

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: do medical marijuana card holders look down at recreational marijuana users? [Re: xbcnfujv]
    #577130 - 08/07/11 05:46 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

What people like that don't understand is that even people who are just smoking for fun are still medicating.

Where does the line of medication start and end? Thats the question.

Honestly, I don't really smoke that much "recreationally" anymore. I used to burn all day every day and do what I consider partying I guess. Now days, its once a day or so, usually at night. I consider myself a medical user as I have high intra ocular pressure much like glaucoma patients (but for different reasons).

Does that mean I look down on others for their use? Nah. Not even a little. :shrug:

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineBig_tiggy
Male

Loc: Neither here nor there
Re: do medical marijuana card holders look down at recreational marijuana users? [Re: RasJeph]
    #577134 - 08/07/11 07:12 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I donno i dont live in one of those states... but people will always find a reason to accuse somebody for their own problems...

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: do medical marijuana card holders look down at recreational marijuana users? [Re: Big_tiggy]
    #577239 - 08/08/11 11:51 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

not this one.  :laugh:

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineKrackatus
Vapehead

Loc: UK Flag
Re: do medical marijuana card holders look down at recreational marijuana users? [Re: FurrowedBrow] * 3
    #577240 - 08/08/11 12:42 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

MMJ is bullshit. Like you need an excuse to inhale the aroma and psychoactive chemicals of a plant. Any patient that looks down on recreational users is a tool.

Doug Stanhope sums it up pretty well i think.

--------------------
"Cannabis is not a health problem. The problem is that it promotes social values and attitudes which are unwelcome in capitalist market based society. It's just that simple." - Terence McKenna

OfflineCaptain Caveman
Some Guy

Loc: My Cave
Re: do medical marijuana card holders look down at recreational marijuana users? [Re: Krackatus]
    #577314 - 08/09/11 06:58 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I think medical card holders look at non card holders through emptier walets because the dispensaries are ripping people off. It's not entirely their fault - the government, from the lowest form of an organized neighborhood to the city to the county to the state, has jumped on the bandwagon and said 'ok, you can sell pot here if you give me enough money.' And every couple months they decide they want more money. I'm glad I didn't have the resources to get into that business at the time.

--------------------
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, only then will the world know peace. :peace:

Offlinesean
Male

Re: do medical marijuana card holders look down at recreational marijuana users? [Re: Captain Caveman]
    #577463 - 08/09/11 09:33 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

no, i wish i could smoke regular bud but i dont have any contacts.  i care less if u smoke medicinal weed or not

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: do medical marijuana card holders look down at recreational marijuana users? [Re: sean]
    #577485 - 08/10/11 12:17 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

The vast majority of card holders are full of shit when they say they need it for meds. They have started to believe their own bullshit.

95% of card holders are recreational marijuana users.

:shrug:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: do medical marijuana card holders look down at recreational marijuana users? [Re: Magash]
    #577494 - 08/10/11 02:01 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

i have horrible insomnia, and back pain sometimes. Marijuana helps with that. But if i got a medical card, which i will eventually, i'll be mostly using it for recreation. And i think that medical clubs know that, or they would only let you choose a strain that specifically helps with your ailment.

--------------------

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
    #577497 - 08/10/11 04:22 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

:snub:

OfflineSteve Buscemi

#577513 - 08/10/11 07:54 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I say who gives a shit, people need to mind their own business. That should be EVERYONE'S view on marijuana at all times.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: do medical marijuana card holders look down at recreational marijuana users? [Re: Steve Buscemi]
    #577539 - 08/10/11 10:17 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

medical clubs know that, or they would only let you choose a strain that specifically helps with your ailment.

In a way that may be true but one has to consider the fact that what one strain does for one person another strain does for another person. In other words a strain that helps you sleep may not help me and vise versa.

as Stave Buscemi has said perfectly
Quote:

I say who gives a shit, people need to mind their own business

:happyweed::trees:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineSteve Buscemi

Re: do medical marijuana card holders look down at recreational marijuana users? [Re: Magash]
    #577540 - 08/10/11 10:19 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

:randy:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds