Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinevolcomstoner
Just one more xanax
 User Gallery

Loc: Gaybec
What are some positive long-term effects you've gained form weed/drugs?
    #576757 - 08/05/11 05:31 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

We all know there are many short term positives to smoking, such as, curing nausea, headaches/migraines, increasing appetite(can be good or bad)boredom, making socializing easier etc....
But what are some of your long term or even negative effects that you've noticed throughout the years?

For me, weed has helped me get rid of ALL anxiety, it has also gotten me into politics, before I started smoking weed I never gave a fuck about politics but when I became interested in cannabis and legality I started becoming interested in the government and how many other fucked uo laws there are.

It has also opened my mind to science, when weed became a part of my life I started researching constantly on how it effected my body I was so fascinated with it I then became really interested in biology, in which now I plan on majoring in biology when I go to college.

Before I started smoking weed I was a very negative person, I had anger issues(a big issue with my whole family), I would occasionally be depressed, and was always stressed out. I would be  judgmental towards people, couldn't mind my own business and I was an asshole to everyone. Now, I almost always have a positive attitude, never take things too seriously, I NEVER get mad or depressed, I'm not very judgemental and I always mind my own business.

--------------------

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemellowparty
Ribosome user

Loc: 3'-UTR Flag
Re: What are some positive long-term effects you've gained form weed/drugs? [Re: volcomstoner]
    #576758 - 08/05/11 05:39 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

The best thing that weed did for me was getting me interested in LSD. The latter made me more open to things I don't understand. Before I'd just dismiss the stuff I don't understand but the acid changed my mind for the better. It revealed a hidden layer of complexity around me.

--------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: What are some positive long-term effects you've gained form weed/drugs? [Re: mellowparty]
    #576761 - 08/05/11 06:05 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

you have to keep smoking to stay high bro

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: What are some positive long-term effects you've gained form weed/drugs? [Re: King Koopa]
    #576765 - 08/05/11 06:18 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

It connected me with friends and family that I may have had nothing else in common with during my later teen years. People who I may have (regrettably) parted ways with had it not been for 1 or 2 well timed smoke sessions.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Offlinemellowparty
Ribosome user

Loc: 3'-UTR Flag
Re: What are some positive long-term effects you've gained form weed/drugs? [Re: King Koopa]
    #576766 - 08/05/11 06:34 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:
you have to keep smoking to stay high bro

I don't smoke weed. I like it and all but I don't think it affects me very well.

--------------------

OfflineJeff Funk
 User Gallery

Re: What are some positive long-term effects you've gained form weed/drugs? [Re: mellowparty]
    #576779 - 08/05/11 08:08 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

It helped me by lowering the amount of times I have to take my prescribed pain medicine drastically. Due to a blood disease I am prescribed very high doses of morphine. Since becoming a grower the stuff usually expires long before I reach the bottom of the pill bottle.

--------------------
@Str8dankgenetics

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
Re: What are some positive long-term effects you've gained form weed/drugs? [Re: volcomstoner]
    #576804 - 08/05/11 10:02 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

It opened me up to a new way of thinking, living, being and that has done a million things

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules