Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefromeast
Stranger

question about everything
    #572643 - 07/17/11 03:19 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Questions:
1:flat white paint or foil like wallpaper(foil taped to wall)?
2:Can you cut your plant at a specific place to make it shorter but produce more buds?
3:how many harvests avg does a mj plant have and how would you go about harvesting it?
4:what is a site that is trusted site that i can actually use a credit card on? What is the best method to get mj seed from site to grow place?
5:When is the best time to get clones from a mother plant?
6:When should I start to look for tell tales of a boy or a girl?
7:which method off growin is more reusable(hydroponics,soil)?
8:What are the new methods of growing(LEDS) and what are the easiest ones with a reputation of high yield (LEDS,HPS,CFL)?
9:Any books i should check out that a local library or bookstore would carry?
10: IS it better to have many plants or few but large plants?
thanks so much to all those who wanna help me, all i wanna do is get high everyday and share my ways of how i will do it.

Edited by fromeast (07/17/11 03:21 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePernicious
Stranger Danger
Male User Gallery

Loc: East Coast
Re: question about everything [Re: fromeast]
    #572686 - 07/17/11 06:34 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

lol 1 never use foil. always either a matte white paint or if your going to use a reflective material go with panda film or mylar.

2 there are many ways to train your plants. there are actual good walkthroughs already on this site to find learn how.

3 a mj plant has 1 harvest (you can have more then 1 but its stressful for the plant and it will produce lower quality product)

4 im assuming you mean for seeds and there are many sites. any breeder site is 100% secure.

5 when the plant is large enough to take them.

6 1-2 weeks after initiating flowering

7 hydroponic

8 HID lighting is still the best though many people argue that LED lighting is catching up to it. i do not have this opinion.

10 its all up to your space and patience. both styles can produce the same ammount its just a matter of do you want to deal with a 100 little plants or 20 monsters?

Edited by Pernicious (07/17/11 08:28 AM)

Offlinefromeast
Stranger

Re: question about everything [Re: Pernicious]
    #572722 - 07/17/11 12:44 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Pernicious said:
lol 1 never use foil. always either a matte white paint or if your going to use a reflective material go with panda film or mylar.

2 there are many ways to train your plants. there are actual good walkthroughs already on this site to find learn how.

3 a mj plant has 1 harvest (you can have more then 1 but its stressful for the plant and it will produce lower quality product)

4 im assuming you mean for seeds and there are many sites. any breeder site is 100% secure.

5 when the plant is large enough to take them.

6 1-2 weeks after initiating flowering

7 hydroponic

8 HID lighting is still the best though many people argue that LED lighting is catching up to it. i do not have this opinion.

10 its all up to your space and patience. both styles can produce the same ammount its just a matter of do you want to deal with a 100 little plants or 20 monsters?

u da man!

thanks pernicious, would walmart hold any off those little hydroponic balls or pumps or will i have to order shit online?  Im going to do my research on this im going to start my first m grow in like 2 weeks im ganna have it out in the garage in a 7x7x4 foot boxed in area maybe like 3-4 monster plants.

OfflineNizzyJones
Fight Evil with Funk
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhat North of Normal
Re: question about everything [Re: fromeast]
    #572727 - 07/17/11 01:01 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Not sure what you mean by hydroponic balls (hydroton possibly?) but Walmart should probably at least carry air pumps (for aquariums so they'll be in the pet supply area). Water pumps they may or may not have, I've never looked, but if you've got a Home Depot/Lowes nearby they should carry them.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies