Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHerbsman
Stranger

Loc: Flag
Guerilla Growing UK
    #571020 - 07/10/11 03:36 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

A while ago I read an article in a magazine about how cannabis grows in the alps and himalayas. I then realise that cannabis can grow in most climates, this inspired me to write a guerilla grow guide. Hopefully this information will be useful to someone that doesnt have the opportunity to grow indoor, also its a great excuse to enjoy the outdoors...

Unless you want to lose your crop, find a nice place that no one else will visit. Remember if corn plants can grow there, so can cannabis. For the best results, find a spot with as much sunlight as possible.

ANIMALS:
Rabbits, Deers, Horses, Sheep, Cows etc. Unless you have a sealed area, you will need some form of protection to stop animals eating your crop. In this picture a roll of wire fence has been used to prevent this.

WATER AND NUTRIENTS:
Depending on the soil type, don't forget to water the plants regularly. Chalky soil for example doesn't hold water for very long so more frequent watering would be required, every other day perhaps. Horse manure is good for the roots (not fresh manure though, when its fresh it is still warm and it would burn the roots). Organic miracle gro for tomatoes works really well too.

Feel free to ask questions. Go and enjoy some organic bud.

--------------------
"When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself" Bob Marley.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenandodando
Stranger

Re: Guerilla Growing UK [Re: Herbsman]
    #573316 - 07/20/11 04:51 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Hi I live in wales and I was just wandering how you pick your grow spots?
Between Britain being one of the most densely (maybe densest) populated countries in the EU, tourists are all over and high school kids just walking in the woods most places I've considered are not secluded enough for my paranoia.

This stemmed from an old pub conversation "where could you dump a dead body" :laugh:, we ended up casually researching Friday to Friday and we discovered lots of stuff :laugh: (most rivers are trawled, there's more off sea scuba than you could imagine and most forests will have problems with poachers and sneaky campers, etc).

When applying the same logic to a Gurilla grow I was similarly stumped. Can you tell me, did you just see a place while out walking and think "damn, that'd make one badass grow location"?
And if so can you describe its features, because I'm always finding campfires in the most unlikely of places. And where are you scotland, wales, england?

OfflineHerbsman
Stranger

Loc: Flag
Re: Guerilla Growing UK [Re: nandodando]
    #573897 - 07/22/11 10:44 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Hi, I live in South England.

On the edge of a farmers field is a good place, because no one but the farmer will visit the field and the odds are the farmer will only pay attention to his crops and not the bushes/stinging nettles/cannabis growing around the fence.
A field where animals are would also be good, just make sure the plants are well proctected.

I dont want to encourage trespassing onto a really rich, posh persons, private estate..........

--------------------
"When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself" Bob Marley.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom