Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemcnastynasty
Columbus of the inner globe

seed review (dna, mr nice, bog, rez, djshort)
    #570102 - 07/06/11 01:58 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

This is my experience with these breeders. I got the beans from both attitude and boutique depending on who sold what. Both banks were quick in delivery. I week or so to the US. (attitudes mugs are cool though)

Anyway this is the germ rates. I soak in water until they crack (or most crack) then I put them in rapid rooters.  (first time with rooters. Not sure if I like em. They seem to stretch more than the freebies I put in cups of coco)

The fastest and best rates was DNA by far.
26 kandy kush x skunk 100% popped and were out of the rooters first
26 pure afghan freebie 100% right behing KK

next were the mr nice beans
36 medicine man 100% popped. slightly slower
18 black widow (17 actually one bean short) all but one popped

Bogs lsd (30 beans) and rez dogs sour d IBL(30 beans) were next Both of these have one or two beans that didnt break the surface yet. again a little slower than the others

last is dj short.  out of 20 f13 I lost 1 the bean never cracked. 2 of them are hardly out of the rooter.
20 grape krush- the worst yet.  Looks like 5 broke the surface so far.

I have some freebies in coco cups, Spice of life blue sat 2.2 (5)  people under the stairs ecsdxchemdog(5) and casey jones (10)  not sure how they all are I cant see them well.

Its only been 9 days since they were germed so I'm not giving up on shorts gear yet. Although I've heard people have problems germing his gear anyway so this wasnt unexpected.

Thats it. good day

Edited by mcnastynasty (07/06/11 02:01 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleanonymouse
Stranger

Re: seed review (dna, mr nice, bog, rez, djshort) [Re: mcnastynasty]
    #583634 - 09/05/11 03:19 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

so how'd it all turn out i'm dieing to know

Invisibleshadowcrack
?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Re: seed review (dna, mr nice, bog, rez, djshort) [Re: anonymouse]
    #583797 - 09/05/11 08:32 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

:popcorn:

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Trusted Cultivator
Re: seed review (dna, mr nice, bog, rez, djshort) [Re: shadowcrack]
    #588623 - 09/25/11 11:36 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I'd be damn happy with those results.  nice work, thanks for sharing!

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Offlinemcnastynasty
Columbus of the inner globe

Re: seed review (dna, mr nice, bog, rez, djshort) [Re: anonymouse]
    #601702 - 12/16/11 07:07 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Well the run is complete, the buds are in jars and after many many problems (all of which were my fault I'm sure. This was quite an ambitious project considering how long ive been away from the grow scene and being just one person managing all these plants.)
the strains turned out as follows.

worst off the grape krush no more ever popped. all but one died soon after breaking the surface and it was a male  :-(

f-13-- I ended up with 7-8 females? one of them was the mutant leaf it was funny looking. all of them turned really really purple and smells fantastic, good crystals, small yield considering the rest of the plants but again my plants were all stressed and overall had a rough life.

bogs lsd left me with alot of females and was one of my biggest surprises. this plant yielded pretty well on all plants. I ended up with two phenos so it looked one super crazy crystals (like snow fall) that purpled up a bit and smells of fruity candy and another that stayed green and not so crystally.

my black widow did ok but seemed to suffer the most from the stresses i had. they yielded average and all looked the same. typical lime greenish nugs. decently frosted with a strong sharp scent. fuely almost. This is the only one thats been sampled and is really potent.

medicine man was one of my hardiest plants. even with all the problems most of them survived. They grew super tall and were one of my biggest yields.  again all looked the same, not too crystally and has a smell that reminds me a cheese? weird right?

dna afghan freebies.  (pure afghan)  this I think is the plant im most happy with especially since the seeds were sent free.. All of them took my mistakes with no problem. Biggest yield for sure, decent crystals, most all of them have light shades of purple (my room drops to about 66 at night this i think brought out colors) and they all have a fruity smell that is just wonderful.

dna kandy kush x skunk.  I don't know why i expected a larger yield off these, I guess all my phenos were more kush like?  all of them were low yield and leafy!! but the small buds i god have this earthy fuely lemon smell too they just smell strong. Not tasted yet so we shall see.

oh yeah and rezdogs sour diesel IBL. this was my biggest dissapointment. at what 180 dollars a pack? this plant was super finicky , some hermied on me ( again i did stress them alot ) and the buds that came from the plant though a good yield just dont look/smell overly impressive. I expected better.  (ran his strawberry diesel back when his seeds were 50 a pack and they were great)

and as for the freebies i listed the only ones that made it to harvest were casey jones f2 by house of love seeds. this is another one that surprised me, average yield, lime green with lots and lots of frost.

so thats that. this run really doesnt show the plant potential since i had so many problems along the road. but my opinion right now?
rezdog wont get anymore money from me. for the price he charges I expect more.
dj short- i love his f-13.. but having 5 out of 20 grape krush pop and most of those die before they broke the surface i dunno.  at 150 a pack id expect them the at least pop. considering all my other strains had close to 100% germ rate im certain it wasnt my technique.

mr nice stuff- good strains- perhaps i hyped him up more in my head but im happy with the buy all in all

dna- i will def. try more of their strains just based on how awesome their free afghan is.

bog- always wanted to run bog, lsd thoroughly impressed me, most likely will try more
some day. even if people this hes a hack of a breeder heh.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom