Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Medical Card/New Strain pickup!
    #567462 - 06/26/11 08:18 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

So the wife is applying for a medical card today (for those that don't know, she has a seizure condition), and in honor of that (and because I really wanted them) I picked up some Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze from Reservoir seeds!
I love Super Silver Haze, and from what I understand, this cross is a monster in terms of yield and potency.
Since dispensaries haven't started opening yet, we're requesting the right to cultivate on her medical/my caregiver cards. I'd grow even if there was a dispensary close by, but the law in AZ says that if you're within 25 miles of a dispensary you're not allowed to cultivate. :thumbdown:
Anyway, I haven't posted any grows on Growery yet (some of you may remember my fairly recent run in with law enforcement) b/c I've been too paranoid, but if I'm legal, I'll definitely be showing off!

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePernicious
Stranger Danger
Male User Gallery

Loc: East Coast
Re: Medical Card/New Strain pickup! [Re: 81renaissance]
    #567515 - 06/26/11 11:59 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Man ive never even heard of that cross. Should be amazing considering the parents.

and that's a fucked up law considering how expensive dispensaries are, I cant even imagine how much it costs to go to one in the states.

anyway good luck with everything man and if you do decide to get some pics i would love to see how those beans turn out.

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Medical Card/New Strain pickup! [Re: Pernicious]
    #567602 - 06/26/11 04:52 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, the cross was done by the breeder who produces the original (I think) Sour Diesel, and he used the Shantibaba SSH, so really the best of both worlds.  Its supposed to be devastating, like one-hit-wonder devastating (which I've never experienced).

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

OfflinePernicious
Stranger Danger
Male User Gallery

Loc: East Coast
Re: Medical Card/New Strain pickup! [Re: 81renaissance]
    #567634 - 06/26/11 05:55 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I really cant wait to here a review. High hopes for this strain  :bigjoint:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom