Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineI_AM_SWIM
Someone Who Isn't McKenna

Barney Frank introduced marijuana legalization bill today * 1
    #566894 - 06/23/11 05:51 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Today, Barney Frank introduced a bill to legalize marijuana -- the first of its kind! If passed, it'd unschedule marijuana, thus allowing it to be treated like alcohol and tobacco.  It's passing is a long shot, but nothing like it has been introduced and I think it's signals growing acceptance and changing times.

More info here: http://www.drugpolicy.org/news/2011/06/today-members-congress-introduce-historic-legislation-ending-marijuana-prohibition

Americans overwhelmingly think the war on drugs is a failure, and more than ever think that marijuana should be legal... but Congress is totally out of step.  Take a minute, write your rep, and show your support: www.nomoredrugwar.com

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/14661234

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Barney Frank introduced marijuana legalization bill today [Re: I_AM_SWIM]
    #566895 - 06/23/11 05:53 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

How did you not see the other two threads about this already?

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Re: Barney Frank introduced marijuana legalization bill today [Re: THEBats]
    #566898 - 06/23/11 05:57 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I'm sure he did, since he started one of them.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

OfflineI_AM_SWIM
Someone Who Isn't McKenna

Re: Barney Frank introduced marijuana legalization bill today [Re: THEBats]
    #566900 - 06/23/11 05:58 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

i just copied and pasted a thread from the shroomery onto here

i thought this provided links to help ppl become more active and involved

but on second look, it doesn't seem to be that way.

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder