Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineStroup
Stranger

Okay, I know this is gay !
    #559160 - 05/29/11 12:57 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

So first let me start off by saying I think this is my first post here, I usually hang out at Shroomery, and am now gonna start checking out this site more often too, now that I actually started laughing at alot of things here.

Anyways, I wanted to share this because I thought it was hella crazy.

I'll start it off by giving you a little piece of who we are, and the "type" of people we are. We are the people who trip every weekend, and smoke hash every day, jut live life. We like all music, but when we are "getting medicated" or sober, we generally listen to rap. Not the radio Jay-z or bullshit like that, I meant like music that has meaning, the underground stuff like Jedi Mind Tricks, probably my favorite since they always talk about society and what its become, or my buddies favorite would be Brotha Lynch because he used to kick it with him.

So today, my buddy and I went to our local club, and picked up half a gram of Mango Hash, and half a gram of Melange Econo Hash. We packed a bowl, took it to the dome, then decided to go grab some Arizonas. Right before we left, he told me to wait so he could show me something. I guess as we were getting ready, he was checking Facebook on his phone. I paused what I was doing (which was staring out the window) and leaned over to check out his phone as it was slowly  making its way over to me.

The convo went like this ..
Him - "this chick from highschool just posted this video"
Me - "Why do you have highschool girls on your status .. you SIIIICK MUUUUTTHHAAA-FFFFF"
Him (Interupting the word "Muthafuck") - "Shuuuuuuut up and wait"

Next thing I know, I am looking at a video of a live concert. I didnt know who was about to start singing, and I was assuming it was gonna be a typical Highschool "fad" type music, which in my area is like pop or what ever the fuck. After I hear the first verse of the song, I was surprised. Someone had a good flow on the rap, for being main-streamed. After the second verse I started laughing because it was actually good, and I told him to rewind the video a little so I could see who the kid was .. then we noticed it was fucking Justin Beibeir...
After hella laughing at what we just saw, we had came to this conclusion .. I will put it in my friends words because all I did was shake my head and giggle .. "Okay, so first he sings for fuckin 8 year old girls, then he comes up on live stage and just GOOOO's" I laughed a little more, and then my music turned down, making me look over and see him turning the volume down as we drive, bringing him to the question "Now tell me this .. who would win a rap-battle, Tech Nine or Beebs?" More laughter. It kinda was a "had to be there" moment, but I thought it was hella funny, because we also came to the conclusion that Justins verse was pre-recorded, then sped up to make it look like he could go fast.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

Loc: Devils Marbles Flag
Re: Okay, I know this is gay ! [Re: Stroup]
    #559163 - 05/29/11 01:04 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

:dudewtf:

--------------------

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Loc: Québecédelic
Re: Okay, I know this is gay ! [Re: T-Rex]
    #559166 - 05/29/11 01:13 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

T-Rex said:

:horly:

--------------------
Pour un instant, j'ai respiré très fort
Ça m'a permis de visiter mon corps
Des inconnus vivent en roi chez moi
Moi qui avait accepté leurs lois
J'ai perdu mon temps à gagner du temps
J'ai besoin de me trouver une histoire à me conter
Pour instant j'ai oublié mon nom
Harmonium - Pour un instant
--------------------------------------------

Edited by Manitou (05/29/11 01:18 AM)

Offlinemellowparty
Ribosome user

Loc: 3'-UTR Flag
Re: Okay, I know this is gay ! [Re: T-Rex]
    #559179 - 05/29/11 04:44 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

T-Rex said:

perfect use of a graemlin.

--------------------

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: Okay, I know this is gay ! [Re: Stroup]
    #559188 - 05/29/11 07:41 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I think the best part of that was that you were going to get some Arizona ice tea.

Fuck yeah 99 cents. That shit is made for high people. Everyone I know that tokes does the same exact thing :lol:

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: Okay, I know this is gay ! [Re: RasJeph]
    #559208 - 05/29/11 09:44 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

RasJeph said:
I think the best part of that was that you were going to get some Arizona ice tea.

Fuck yeah 99 cents. That shit is made for high people. Everyone I know that tokes does the same exact thing :lol:

:awesomenod: fucking hate the stuff now though. But i used to get high with my friends and walk up the corner store and get some munchies and arizona.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale