Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCataldo
Stranger
I have a good situation! Garage room!
    #553747 - 05/07/11 10:01 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

We are moving into a new house and this is how im going to have my bed setup.

There are 3 sets of wholes that go to the underside of the house. Would this be a good spot to put an out vent? Also, What would be the cheapest way to move the fresh air in and the bad air out? Should I just find some big PC fans?

Also, I need it to be as quiet as possible.
I'm going to be growing in the garage where people will be walking through to do laundry and such. One of the sides of my bunkbed also has 3 shelves I need to board up to prevent light from coming through.

I am bit of a new user on the growery so excuse my low post count. I've been reading a lot and lurking most of the time. haha

I have 1 42w/150w equivalent at the moment and plan on growing two plants along with keeping a cycle of seedlings and flowering plants. I will be getting a couple more of these big ass CFL's. I'm doing ALL CFL's and no HPS or MH. I dont have the money for it. Also, What would you suggest I do for the cubby hole I will be growing in?
Should I just seal the area off, make it not leak light? I also need NO smell, so any advice would be cool!

If you could help me out I hope to successfully harvest from my second grow. My first one got raped by my friends brother when the cops got called to his house because he shot at someone stealing his shit.

Any tips/help will be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Cataldo (05/07/11 10:03 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

Re: I have a good situation! Garage room! [Re: Cataldo]
    #553749 - 05/07/11 10:04 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Cataldo said:
We are moving into a new house and this is how im going to have my bed setup.

There are 3 sets of wholes that go to the underside of the house. Would this be a good spot to put an out vent? Also, What would be the cheapest way to move the fresh air in and the bad air out? Should I just find some big PC fans?

Also, I need it to be as quiet as possible.
I'm going to be growing in the garage where people will be walking through to do laundry and such. One of the sides of my bunkbed also has 3 shelves I need to board up to prevent light from coming through.

I am bit of a new user on the growery so excuse my low post count. I've been reading a lot and lurking most of the time. haha

I have 1 42w/150w equivalent at the moment and plan on growing two plants along with keeping a cycle of seedlings and flowering plants. I will be getting a couple more of these big ass CFL's. I'm doing ALL CFL's and no HPS or MH. I dont have the money for it. Also, What would you suggest I do for the cubby hole I will be growing in?
Should I just seal the area off, make it not leak light? I also need NO smell, so any advice would be cool!

If you could help me out I hope to successfully harvest from my second grow. My first one got raped by my friends brother when the cops got called to his house because he shot at someone stealing his shit.

quoted for fail.

troll

or

underage b&

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
Re: I have a good situation! Garage room! [Re: usg543]
    #553758 - 05/07/11 11:18 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Probably....Are you going to be growing under your house? If so dealing with the smell should be interesting.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

Offlinemuse42
Zomberrific

Loc: West Coast
Re: I have a good situation! Garage room! [Re: mhbound]
    #553772 - 05/07/11 12:04 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Read and learn.

--------------------
It looks like it's going to be another Gravity Bong type day...

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
Re: I have a good situation! Garage room! [Re: Cataldo]
    #553829 - 05/07/11 04:15 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

If the people passing by are your parents. Don't do this.
Show some respect.

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

OfflineTank333
Psychotic Hippie
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
Re: I have a good situation! Garage room! [Re: KaptKid]
    #554025 - 05/08/11 10:36 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Contrary to the title's declaration, I do not think this is a good situation. You're obviously hiding this from the people you live with. This is near to impossible as far as I can tell...

Secondly, from the sounds of it, this is your parent's house and not your own. So instead of any of the risk in this being YOUR freedom, you're risking that of the people that feed, clothe and provide you with a place to live. How completely rude and inconsiderate is that??

Take a second to think about the risks involved in this before you proceed any further...

--------------------
My best run so far

OfflineCannasaurus
Pollen Chucker

Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: I have a good situation! Garage room! [Re: Tank333]
    #557336 - 05/22/11 02:52 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Tank333 said:
Contrary to the title's declaration, I do not think this is a good situation. You're obviously hiding this from the people you live with. This is near to impossible as far as I can tell...

Secondly, from the sounds of it, this is your parent's house and not your own. So instead of any of the risk in this being YOUR freedom, you're risking that of the people that feed, clothe and provide you with a place to live. How completely rude and inconsiderate is that??

Take a second to think about the risks involved in this before you proceed any further...

My sentiments exactly.

--------------------
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."
-Albert Einstein

Invisibleanonymouse
Stranger

Re: I have a good situation! Garage room! [Re: usg543]
    #588417 - 09/24/11 12:11 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Hello Cataldo, not sure if you still browse the boards but I'm willing to invest $20,000.00 in these schematics if you will let me buy the patent off of you.

Offlinemagick81
Padawan grower
Male User Gallery

Loc: Narnia Flag
Re: I have a good situation! Garage room! [Re: anonymouse]
    #588549 - 09/25/11 03:31 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

lols
looks like hes been hiding for the last 2 months, haha

--------------------
In the human brain, the hypothalamus controls the four f's:
1. Fighting 2. Fleeing 3. Feeding and ...4. Mating

My Current Grow. Killing Fields & Heavy Duty Fruity!!!
My Grow Journal. First Grow EVER!!!!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck