Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineBig_tiggy
Male

Loc: Neither here nor there
What was your first time like?
    #548565 - 04/20/11 10:52 AM (13 years, 2 days ago)

I dont mean smoking, I mean getting your dick wet, what was it like for you? Awkward, funny, horrible or completely awsome???

I was 16 and just landed a new job at a restraunt, my main goal of course besides making money was to have sex for the first time in my life, I knew it was my time because I was getting all kinds of female attention at this place, and at this time im starting to break outa my mold a little bit.

So theres a few girls there I had in mind, I went out with one and I was nervous as fuck because she kept asking if I was high, and yes I had just smoked but I guess she was against it, she was a very pretty and very rich girl who never worked much and had a lot handed to her, def had a thing for me, but I knew it wouldnt work because I was a pothead, and I worked my ass off and it wasnt gonna be to buy some girl clothes and jewlery.

So on to the next girl, I start gettin chatty with this other girl who was in a sorority and was working there for the summer, I made her laugh, asked her if she wanted to go out later so we walked along the river just gettin to know each other when she tells my her parents will be on vacation for a week and that I should come over, then she adds that they have a liqour cabinet with about every kind of booze, little bells went off in my head, and I knew it was now or never, for If I couldnt get it in with a drunk college sorority girl, then I would never get laid.

So I show up with my own bottle and of course, some dank bud, and we proceed to talk and drink, then I told her I had some weed and to follow me outside, so I roll the joint, and we smoke, and this is the first but not last time ive seen weed work as an aphrodisiac, because it wasnt long before we were rollin around the floor and then the bedroom.

Well even though I had plenty to drink I was still nervous so I told her I couldnt get it up cuz the booze, she fixed that pretty quick, so Im finally up and just couldnt contain the fact that theres a sweet 19 year old girl with handfull sized tits and legs spread right in front of me, I went right to work.

I actually had a hard time getting my dick in cuz she was tighter than the virgin mary, and no condom so ofcourse I didnt last long, but you know what I did that was so pro that night? As soon as I got off, and she wanted to cuddle, I totally just rolled over and went to sleep, yeah we didnt continue seeing each other

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains