Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinejkell
Midnight toker

Loc: Don' worry bout it
Need some stoner advice
    #540867 - 03/28/11 12:44 AM (13 years, 23 days ago)

Alright anyone else have a problem eating or holding food or even some liquids down when sober?

Alright I've been smoking A LOT this past year and a half, and around nov/dec I noticed I had either no appetite when not high or I was really hungry but could only get a couple bites in until nausea sets in. I've never actually puked from the nausea before but it kills my appetite.

So onto the question part what do you guys think I can do? I was thinking about not allowing myself to eat when high and only sober in an effort to fix this, because I know its all in my head, because I had a dr visit mid dec and was in perfect health.

I want to continue smoking this awesome plant, because weed has had a great positive impact on my life, but it makes me mad that this plant I love has this little control over me and if I can't fix it might have to stop smoking altogether.

So any advice on the subject is greatly appreciated.

And please no "Just smoke more weed" comments I can't grow 100 plants and I'm not made of money.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleopenmind
cannaisseur

Loc: Cannafornia
Re: Need some stoner advice [Re: jkell]
    #540883 - 03/28/11 02:01 AM (13 years, 23 days ago)

Strange.....

I've experience the lost of appetite at times when I've gone a day or two with out smoking, or anytime really that I don't smoke. Tends to be pretty common, I've heard of many others experiencing this. I eat anyways, and my appetite does return.

But the nausea part?...I'm not sure man, never heard of people experiencing nausea from not smoking pot. How much do you smoke daily average?...

:stoner:

--------------------

OfflineBotanomancer
Plant Wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: Need some stoner advice [Re: openmind]
    #540884 - 03/28/11 02:12 AM (13 years, 23 days ago)

I also get the appetite thing, but not the nausea.

Are you drinking enough water?

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

Loc: Devils Marbles Flag
Re: Need some stoner advice [Re: Botanomancer]
    #540886 - 03/28/11 02:45 AM (13 years, 23 days ago)

I suffer from IBS and get the exact same symptoms as you, I went to a doctor and he told me my stomach lining was literally eating itself from hunger/illness and that was the cause of my naustia, vomiting every morning and severe acid reflux, he gave me something to help and it worked until the script ran out and then I was back to square one.

I know you don't want to hear it but smoking a few bongs in the morning really did help in the day to day, but if you really want to help yourself out. Eat. I know how much it sucks, but I found that mushy foods were better (Porridge, Banana's, Eggs) to get down, and a tall glass of ice water made it even easier. Try to eat as soon as you wake up, before you start feeling like shit, it will still suck for a few weeks but you will eventually start feeling better and be able to eat more during the day.

This is all from my personal experience, I've lost a lot of weight and I'm only just starting to get it back now that I'm feeling better in the mornings, hope this helps.
:bongload:

--------------------

Offlinejuslikejesus
Your Name Is My Name Too
Male

Loc: Pennsylvania
Re: Need some stoner advice [Re: jkell]
    #540892 - 03/28/11 04:59 AM (13 years, 23 days ago)

You're probably sick, have cancer, or are just being stupid. My guess is it's the last one it seems that people never run out of that.

--------------------
When answering a question I ask, feel free to elaborate, feel free to direct me to other threads and or internet resources. I WANT to hear good information, try to make it so I don't have to answer anymore questions. I've read a lot if I ask a question it's because I want to here more.

Offlinebudnectar
Planetary Citizen
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Mars
Re: Need some stoner advice [Re: juslikejesus]
    #540944 - 03/28/11 10:52 AM (13 years, 22 days ago)

Have you tried exercising? Pot's snot the only thing that stimulates appetite.

Offlinejkell
Midnight toker

Loc: Don' worry bout it
Re: Need some stoner advice [Re: budnectar]
    #541040 - 03/28/11 03:30 PM (13 years, 22 days ago)

Thanks guys for the advice, I think I'm gonna take a little tolerance break until my appetite returns then when I start up again just not eat while high.

@ Rex, I've lost a lot of weight too, thats what prompted the doctor visit but everything checked out fine. Sounds like yours is a little more serious than mine, and I hope it works itself out for ya.

@openmind, I would smoke prob a gram or 2 a day, then my first harvest came through about a month ago and that number went way up (I couldn't even really give you a ballpark cause it was joints whenever I wanted throughout the day...ahh the joys of growing)

@jesus ...thanks... no cancer or sickness over here, and I'd like to think not a whole lot of stupidity

@ bot No I really don't drink enough water, that have anything to do with it?

@ Bud I'm a pretty active guy, always do intramural through my university, I should probably get back to the gym though, after winter break I didn't get back into my routine. I'll start that again thanks

:potleaf:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds