Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
Kush Beer
    #521466 - 01/31/11 05:22 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Went to an epic beer store a few days ago and built my own 6 pack
I had been waiting to get back up to the city to get some decent beer cause currently im living out in the middle of  :redneck:

Bought a bunch of beers I hadnt tried before, Wish I had had more than $14 on me so I could have got some super kush beer

All the ones I picked were fire as fuck tho, The sierra nevada bigfoot was a little bit to bitter for my taste but fuck, im glad I got a fire beer connect now though

Some others I wanna try are...

Trappist Westvleteren 12

Pliny The Elder

Founders KBS

Chimay Grande Réserve

Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA

If there are any other beer advocates out there please chime in and suggest some more fire beer for me to try

:feelsgoodman:

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: Kush Beer [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #521476 - 01/31/11 06:15 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I like all the Dogfish brews. I haven't had one I disliked yet.

I'm not 21 yet, so I usually drink swill, but I can't wait until I'm able to go buy me some real beerz.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: Kush Beer [Re: RasJeph]
    #521479 - 01/31/11 06:29 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Dagnamit. I can't get any good brews from out east where I'm at.

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Re: Kush Beer [Re: DungenessDank]
    #521482 - 01/31/11 06:38 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I bet you can, I live in the smallest shithole of a town currently and I can get a decent amount of beer, but for the ones that are hitting the top 100 list on beer advocate you most likely have to google around for a shop that stocks em

Im not 21 either, just have to know what your talking about, ask for the manager and ask a really hard beer question that he struggles to answer and after that they wont even bother IDing you (well most of the time) Confidence is key to doing things like this :awesome:

works most of the time

--------------------
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Male User Gallery

#521486 - 01/31/11 06:52 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

There is nothing quite as satisfying as enjoying your own home brew. Especially once you get a little experience and come up with your own or tweak someone else's recipe to create the perfect beer for your personal taste.

I found it much easier than I initially thought it would be.

I made my first beer from a reputable kit to get a feel for the process then moved on to trying recipes from the web. It didn't take long to dial into the exact taste that I wanted.

The next thing I wanted to do was grow my own hops to brew with but I killed my hop plants accidentally and haven't gotten around to brewing any since around that time anyway.

Another plus is that you save a lot of money while drinking your very own custom beer.

Pretty much the only downside is the mundane routine of bottling and maintaining sterility with a lot of wash work.

That and friends who love to try and drink it like fiends but are too lazy to help out with much of the cleaning etc...

Of course you can learn everthing you need to know from the web but this book is a must have and the only one you will ever need imo.

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #521511 - 01/31/11 08:10 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Haha :shrug:

I've only got like 3 months left, so I'm just not even gonna bother trying. At this point, fuck it, I'll wait.

Edit: To keep this on topic more or less, I've always wondered what beer would be like with ganja as an ingredient. I love the skunk taste of weed (I chew stems) so I think I'd like it.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

InvisibleCrayolaHalls
Dreams of Oceans
Male

#521512 - 01/31/11 08:11 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Good luck on the Founders KBS.  It is only sold by Founders in March.  They do a limited run and since it is so popular most craft stores only get a case, maybe two.  It might help if you call around to your beer stores to see if they have a list of customers asking to reserve bottles.

--------------------
I am not a cannabis grower.  I find the cannabis growers to be the most open to experimenting and sharing out of all of the different botany groups I enjoy.  I frequently use the suggestions that I find to apply to own organic gardening and food production.

InvisibleBlueBerry_SwisherS
Heart Slowed

Loc: Raw Headspace Flag
Re: Kush Beer [Re: CrayolaHalls]
    #521515 - 01/31/11 08:17 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Male User Gallery

Re: Kush Beer [Re: CrayolaHalls]
    #521516 - 01/31/11 08:18 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

BUZZ BEER
Millennium Buzz Beer is a hemp-based red lager made with the finest B.C. hemp, dark roasted Alberta malt and choice German hops. It’s cold-filtered with no preservatives or additives. This healthy mix of pure, wholesome ingredients – plus the natural goodness of hemp – accounts for its singularly clean, smooth refreshing taste.

OfflineGrateful
Philthy
Male

Re: Kush Beer [Re: TripityDooDaDay]
    #521551 - 01/31/11 10:32 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

if you get a chance try boulavard

--------------------

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Re: Kush Beer [Re: Grateful]
    #521553 - 01/31/11 10:45 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

One of these ? thats all I could find when I searched boulevard beer

--------------------

OfflineGrateful
Philthy
Male

#521568 - 01/31/11 11:22 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

http://www.boulevard.com/wp-content/themes/boulevard960/ageverify.php?r=http://www.boulevard.com

thats the website.... its a brewery out of my city... its really good beer and they have alot of choices and they come out with new and seasonal beers all the time

--------------------

OfflineGrateful
Philthy
Male

#521570 - 01/31/11 11:24 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

the pale ale and the wheat are my favs from them

--------------------

Offlinemellowfellow

#521586 - 01/31/11 11:58 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

NobodyImportant said:

Golden Monkey is a pretty delicious one, but it's really hard to drink more than one or two. I thought that Dogfish Head 120 minute sucked.

Quote:

Grateful said:
http://www.boulevard.com/wp-content/themes/boulevard960/ageverify.php?r=http://www.boulevard.com

thats the website.... its a brewery out of my city... its really good beer and they have alot of choices and they come out with new and seasonal beers all the time

KC! I tried to tour the Boulevard brewery while I was traveling a couple months ago, but didn't know you had to make reservations. Ended up stealing a fuckton of those bottle cap tokens off of the front desk and just going into the bar for the free drinks.

Their IPA straight from the brewery was one of the very finest beers I've ever had in my life, and I've had the pleasure of sampling many a beer. It might even have taken the #1 spot if it still tasted so good after being bottled. That spot is still reserved for the sublime perfection of:

I know it's up around where you are Nobody. Get it.

Also, Colorado is a mecca for beer connoisseurs. Avery Brewing has the best selection and consistency of amazingness than any other company I know of. I tried all 23 varieties and they all made me cream my panties. Maharaja and The Beast where a couple favorites, the latter is aged in a barrel for 3 years.

And the brewery is situated right next door to a fucking parkour gym that holds raves late at night after the brewery closes down!
:datass:

--------------------

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Re: Kush Beer [Re: mellowfellow]
    #521651 - 01/31/11 04:31 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah ive had magic hat #9 and their winter one which I think is called howl or something

I like #9 but its not my favorite, I do buy it on occasion though

the other howl one was pretty good but it had a strong espresso or coffee taste to it which was sorta strange

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds