Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleBlueBerry_SwisherS
Heart Slowed

Loc: Raw Headspace Flag
Should I Trip?
    #515154 - 01/18/11 03:09 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

My mental state is firm. I have strong religious beliefs, I do have bad self esteem and my anxiety can get bad *pounding heart and such*. But i would like to try shrooms. A very low dose and with a very controlled environment and with an excellent trip sitter that I have in mind. What do you think?

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: Should I Trip? [Re: BlueBerry_Swisher]
    #515160 - 01/18/11 03:13 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Start small first.  Make sure you're in a good frame of mind before you take them.  In a good mood, nothing worrying you, etc. etc.  Other than that, I say go for it.

--------------------

OfflineCage
Melancholy Mindfuck.

#515164 - 01/18/11 03:13 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I think you're fine. How low is a very low dose? I've done a half 1/8th dose on 3 different occasions, any lower than that would just be a waste I think, a lot of people even tell me a half 1/8th is a waste unless you really feel the need to test the waters before diving in.

Heart Slowed

Re: Should I Trip? [Re: Cage]
    #515169 - 01/18/11 03:15 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I am thinking of going for the gold and taking 1/8th or more.

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#515170 - 01/18/11 03:16 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Only you will know if you're alright to take mushrooms. Only you. Like cage says, don't start low. You won't be able to make a good critique on the mushroom. You'd just want to see what an whole 1/8th would do.

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#515174 - 01/18/11 03:18 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

A7X said:

Yeah don't do that at first if you've never done them.  Just my opinion.  You could say fuck it and just do it though but if you're worried about self esteem and all that I would start small.  Mental things have a way of manifesting themselves into a bad trip and that is definitely not fun.  I say a couple grams to half an eighth and see how you feel.:shrug:

--------------------

Heart Slowed

Re: Should I Trip? [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #515176 - 01/18/11 03:19 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:
Quote:

A7X said:

Yeah don't do that at first if you've never done them.  Just my opinion.  You could say fuck it and just do it though but if you're worried about self esteem and all that I would start small.  Mental things have a way of manifesting themselves into a bad trip and that is definitely not fun.  I say a couple grams to half an eighth and see how you feel.:shrug:

yeah....idk maybe we will have to see. this summer. in a field :eskimokiss:

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

OfflineCage
Melancholy Mindfuck.

Re: Should I Trip? [Re: King Koopa]
    #515178 - 01/18/11 03:19 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:
Only you will know if you're alright to take mushrooms. Only you. Like cage says, don't start low. You won't be able to make a good critique on the mushroom. You'd just want to see what an whole 1/8th would do.

Yep.... I'm still dying to figure out what the whole 1/8th is like.. I never even got any kind of hallucinations, I feel like I'm missing out big time.. My only kind of hallucinations were from Ambien :facepalm:

But if you know you'll have the opportunity later, do the half 1/8th, you could even just take the half and if you feel like it take the other mid-trip.

Heart Slowed

Re: Should I Trip? [Re: Cage]
    #515181 - 01/18/11 03:21 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Cage said:
Quote:

King Koopa said:

Yep.... I'm still dying to figure out what the whole 1/8th is like.. I never even got any kind of hallucinations, I feel like I'm missing out big time.. My only kind of hallucinations were from Ambien :facepalm:

But if you know you'll have the opportunity later, do the half 1/8th, you could even just take the half and if you feel like it take the other mid-trip.

well when i do i will let you all know :bigblunt:

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#515182 - 01/18/11 03:21 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Are you serious? Do you see having bad self-esteem would turn a good trip to bad? I see religion as a big subject to think about while tripping, but my self-esteem goes out the window when theres more important shit to think about.

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

Heart Slowed

#515183 - 01/18/11 03:22 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:
Are you serious? Do you see having bad self-esteem would turn a good trip to bad? I see religion as a big subject to think about while tripping, but my self-esteem goes out the window when theres more important shit to think about.

hey chill out ok? i dont know that much about it. im just trying to take all the factors in and make an informed decision, thanks.

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

Offlinekush420
Open Your Mind
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL Flag
    #515186 - 01/18/11 03:23 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

If you feel you should do it, definitely go through with it. I absolutely love mushrooms, but I know thats personal and everybody is different. If you're worried, a half eighth should be fine. That'll be enough to show you the shroom world without putting you too far out there, just chill and mellow. An eighth and above is where its at though :stoned:

I'd suggest tripping somewhere out in nature, it won't disappoint.

Mushrooms can also help get rid of your anxiety and self esteem issues :thumbup:

:mushroom2:

--------------------
There's a natural mystic blowing through the air

Nature = :heart:

"Much respect to all the people thinking green, Not just the color but the message in between" :potleaf:

Heart Slowed

Re: Should I Trip? [Re: kush420]
    #515187 - 01/18/11 03:24 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

kush420 said:
If you feel you should do it, definitely go through with it. I absolutely love mushrooms, but I know thats personal and everybody is different. If you're worried, a half eighth should be fine. That'll be enough to show you the shroom world without putting you too far out there, just chill and mellow. An eighth and above is where its at though :stoned:

I'd suggest tripping somewhere out in nature, it won't disappoint.

Mushrooms can also help get rid of your anxiety and self esteem issues :thumbup:

:mushroom2:

that would be something. and of course in nature, since i am head over heels in love with nature already!

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#515189 - 01/18/11 03:25 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I was talking to FBD. We the quick reply feature, so there is no needs for quoting. Just look at the Re:[*Username*]

--------------------

Heart Slowed

#515190 - 01/18/11 03:26 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

oh my bad. sorry.  :sorry:

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#515191 - 01/18/11 03:26 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:

I dunno if it would or it wouldn't to be honest. :shrug:  I've always seen psychos as something to be careful with.  Start slow and work your way up.  Then you can start eatin quarters n shit. :bigyesnod:

don't want to get a bad impression your first time out imo

--------------------

Heart Slowed

#515192 - 01/18/11 03:27 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:
Quote:

King Koopa said:

I dunno if it would or it wouldn't to be honest. :shrug:  I've always seen psychos as something to be careful with.  Start slow and work your way up.  Then you can start eatin quarters n shit. :bigyesnod:

thas a big smile.

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#515193 - 01/18/11 03:27 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Just saying, broheem. I'm pretty sure 98% of this nation has self-esteem issues.

--------------------

OfflineCage
Melancholy Mindfuck.

#515196 - 01/18/11 03:29 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I've always had bad self esteem, it didn't keep me from tripping though, I felt I was prepared for whatever might come, and it worked out fine. :shrug:

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#515199 - 01/18/11 03:31 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

And I'm just saying too :lol:  Not everybody handles that shit the same.  I might not have a problem with them, and you might not either, and I'm not saying she will, some people do though.

You said what you said, I said what I said, really don't feel like arguing about it to be honest :shrug:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag