Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinespace
Stranger

Hi all
    #514184 - 01/16/11 01:21 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I found out about this site from the shroomery so I thought I'd check it out.  I smoked weed every day for a few years and tried to grow it once but I stopped smoking at all pretty much a few months back.  Ive been focusing on school trying to get my grades up, also trying to get a script for add meds and growing mushrooms :smile:.  Well anyways I was just looking through my laundry room and I realized that our landlord left 3 light fixtures that would be great for hanging and growing with cfl lights.  We already got 4 good sized pots because we were gonna grow before but never did.  Well I could just do a little experiment and grow one plant with one light.  I know they have 100 watt cfl's (both spectrums) at home depot for cheap.  If I get that all I need is soil and fertilizer and a decent seed.  I'm not an expert on fert's so I would need some advise on how to get them for the cheapest price possible.  I used to only smoke low grade swchag only and now that I've tried good weed I hate it.  I am wondering if I got some seeds from high grade stuff would it help make my my grow turn out better?  I don't expect it to be as potent as some of the best stuff but would the high atleast be better than crap weed?  Sorry I kind of hate weed for some reason, like it makes me anti social and lazy and a pothead and makes my money go away but I also love it for the great benefits and the Happiness it can give if used right.  I figured it would be nice to have a plant for this summer cuz I like it for right before bed and when I'm tripping.  Maybe I could relearn how to smoking it without overdoing it.  I noticed when I do it only once a week I only need 1 or 2 hits and it gives me a full on great high.  I was on a dxm comedown and I hadn't smoked for months and then I took 2 hits and I felt amazing like I was rolling.  At one point for 30 seconds every thing just started waving and I had a huge smile across my face.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck