Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCrusty Ass Bastard
Pheno Hunting

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
Sunday was a Blue Dream
    #512460 - 01/09/11 10:36 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

:feelsgoodman:

--------------------
|

Skunk Train (Most Recent) | G13 Haze (Completed) | G13 Haze (Completed) | G13 Haze (Completed)
Cinnibis Rolls | Indoor Peppers

"The secret of improved plant breeding, apart from scientific knowledge, is love." -Luther Burbank

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDRAGON
Doors of Perception
Male

Loc: Somewhere in the Universe
Re: Sunday was a Blue Dream [Re: Crusty Ass Bastard]
    #512488 - 01/09/11 11:29 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

:feelshighman:

--------------------
"I know that I know nothing"

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

Loc: Devils Marbles Flag
    #512516 - 01/10/11 05:58 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Good to see you round, looks like some dank smoke for sure :drooling:

--------------------

Invisibleopenmind
cannaisseur

Loc: Cannafornia
    #512752 - 01/10/11 07:42 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Very nice...One of my favorite strains, smells and taste great and the high is uplifting & mellow.

Those particular buds look similar to some Blue Dream I had not to long ago>>>

:stoner:

--------------------

OfflineCrusty Ass Bastard
Pheno Hunting

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Sunday was a Blue Dream [Re: openmind]
    #512799 - 01/10/11 08:54 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

openmind said:
Very nice...One of my favorite strains, smells and taste great and the high is uplifting & mellow. Those particular buds look similar to some Blue Dream I had not to long ago>>>

I can see why. This was my first taste of Blue Dream but I love the Sativa-dom Blueberry and knew this would be just my style and it was. After blazing 1.5-2g the last few days...it leaves me uplifted like you said and always clear-headed. Both of our pickups look to be mighty dank... so Blue Dream is batting .1000 in my book.

Now go lose the National Championship Oregon.

--------------------
|

Skunk Train (Most Recent) | G13 Haze (Completed) | G13 Haze (Completed) | G13 Haze (Completed)
Cinnibis Rolls | Indoor Peppers

"The secret of improved plant breeding, apart from scientific knowledge, is love." -Luther Burbank

Invisiblecoda

Trusted Cultivator
    #513139 - 01/11/11 10:01 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Looks pretty fire to me :smile:

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

Invisibleopenmind
cannaisseur

#513151 - 01/11/11 10:39 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Crusty Ass Bastard said:

I can see why. This was my first taste of Blue Dream but I love the Sativa-dom Blueberry and knew this would be just my style and it was. After blazing 1.5-2g the last few days...it leaves me uplifted like you said and always clear-headed. Both of our pickups look to be mighty dank... so Blue Dream is batting .1000 in my book.

Now go lose the National Championship Oregon.

Yea the high is very clear headed, which is one of my favorite aspects of this particular strain. Great day time smoke.

I am a fan of Sativas and usually, in my experience, sativas are more clear of a high compared to indicas...Sometimes sativas can produce a really racey psychedelic head high, Blue Dream doesn't have that...Nice and balanced :thumbup:

I also hear BD makes a very nice quality hash :wink:

--------------------

OfflineSteve Buscemi

Re: Sunday was a Blue Dream [Re: openmind]
    #513305 - 01/12/11 08:01 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

openmind said:

Sometimes sativas can produce a really racey psychedelic head high, Blue Dream doesn't have that...Nice and balanced :thumbup:

Yeah that's why I keep away from sativa, I can only smoke it in the morning for "pep" anytime else makes me too cracked out..... especially with coffee. Lately I just smoke indicas and og cuts but alot of the og crosses are fire ass sativa lately, so you gotta watch out. Blue Dream is nice mellow weed with a great smell, not a 1 hitter quitter but real fine smoke.

Invisibleopenmind
cannaisseur

Re: Sunday was a Blue Dream [Re: Steve Buscemi]
    #513421 - 01/13/11 05:21 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Steve Buscemi said:
Quote:

openmind said:

Sometimes sativas can produce a really racey psychedelic head high, Blue Dream doesn't have that...Nice and balanced :thumbup:

Yeah that's why I keep away from sativa, I can only smoke it in the morning for "pep" anytime else makes me too cracked out..... especially with coffee. Lately I just smoke indicas and og cuts but alot of the og crosses are fire ass sativa lately, so you gotta watch out. Blue Dream is nice mellow weed with a great smell, not a 1 hitter quitter but real fine smoke.

I really enjoy Sativas and prefer them over indicas most of the time...Pure Sativas aren't that common at all, so I suppose I should say I prefer sativa dominant hybrids (such as Blue Dream)

They are indeed great for a pick up in the morning, IMO a sativa can replace a cup of coffee as far as stimulating effects go. But as you mentioned when you pair up a sativa + coffee, shit has had me :argh: at times...Way too zooted, full of energy and a racing mind. The only time I enjoy those two together is if I'm doing something outdoors, hiking, fishing, etc...

But a cup of coffee along with a nice calming strain like GDP is one of my favorite things in the world :yesnod:...

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds