Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinealienscience
Farve in training
 User Gallery

Gorilla Grow-Hut
    #510922 - 01/04/11 10:16 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I have this product in mind. It's for a "Gorilla Grow Tent". If I make it, it's going to be contructed with 2in PVC pipe and translucent camoflauge tarp. The sides may be constructed out of green translucent tarp. It will come out looking like a church steeple. The camoflauge heading will mask any overhead/flight observation and the sides will camoflauge the tent from trespasser view while still giving the plant enough light to thrive. Due to the insulation properties of tarp, humidity will be well maintained as well as light spread. The top half of the tent will have a mechanism that will pull down the top half of the tent for better lighting.

This tent will protect the plant from bugs, rain damage, and wind damage. But, most of all your plant will stay safe and secure while in an outdoor environment. Watering will not be a problem as the camoflauge top will have rain port sections in it (mesh like tarp that will let water fall); and a watering can can be placed inside of the tent in case the need for personal watering arises. Lastly, it will be anchored down either by weight or with ground stakes; depending on environment.

It's still in the early stages of production, but I was interested in how many people would be interested in this type of product. Let me know if you'd like to see some proto sketches.
Do you think this would work well?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (01/04/11 10:16 AM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

--------------------
Official member of MAPS

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleNightGrower
Proficient Horticulturist
Male

Re: Gorilla Grow-Hut [Re: alienscience]
    #510927 - 01/04/11 11:50 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

It would be great if there were a way to mask the IR readings that heli's get from overhead... perhaps IR-blocker integrated or layered above/around the site.

--------------------
Learn of Terence Mckenna. Check out the Shroomery to learn more about what one man did for mushies. Thank you, Terence.

Offlinealienscience
Farve in training
 User Gallery

Re: Gorilla Grow-Hut [Re: NightGrower]
    #510928 - 01/04/11 11:57 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I'm thinking about using plexi glass with a built in filter.  It just needs a UV layer on it.  I'm really looking into it.  Thanks for the help.

--------------------
Official member of MAPS

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds