Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBig_tiggy
Male

Loc: Neither here nor there
Good Outdoor Nirvana Strains
    #509915 - 12/30/10 11:49 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Well I'm going to be gettin a head start on my outdoor grow this year, meaning building a cab and ordering everything I need. (all my other grow supplies were confiscated). I'm going to be getting 3 feminized strains, preferable one indica dom, one mix, and one sativa dom. What outdoor strains by nirvana would you recomend. Share experiences if you have any plz...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Good Outdoor Nirvana Strains [Re: Big_tiggy]
    #509951 - 12/30/10 02:19 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Aurora Indica

Ice

Kaya Gold

Smoked em haven't grown em. I'm currently growing their AK-48 to see how that does. One thing for sure it's one hell of a fast grower so far.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineBig_tiggy
Male

Loc: Neither here nor there
Re: Good Outdoor Nirvana Strains [Re: Magash]
    #509956 - 12/30/10 02:26 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

thanks I've been looking and so far I'm interested in the Aurora Indica, for the pure Indica, the Snow White or Swiss Cheese for the hybrid, and then a Pure Power Plant, or Venus Fly Trap for the sativa side. What was the Kaya Gold high like?

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Good Outdoor Nirvana Strains [Re: Big_tiggy]
    #509988 - 12/30/10 03:28 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

It's a good sativa high. A good high without much burnout. :thumbup:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

Offlinemuse42
Zomberrific

Loc: West Coast
    #510252 - 12/31/10 07:08 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Magash

How do your nirvana seeds look?  Some of mine were very immature.  Does this happen a lot?

--------------------
It looks like it's going to be another Gravity Bong type day...

InvisibleCrayolaHalls
Dreams of Oceans
Male

Re: Good Outdoor Nirvana Strains [Re: muse42]
    #510329 - 01/01/11 12:23 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I know you asked Magash, but I have been helping a friend with his first grow and he chose Nirvana.  He bought Northern Lights Fem and AK48 Fem.  None of the seeds looked as large and vigorous as I would expect a MJ seed to look.  I am accustomed to chunky striped seeds.  These were skinny and lacked high contrast stripes.

Only one seed has been germinated and it grew fine.  He is harvesting on Monday.  He will be germinating the other 9 seeds in about a week.

--------------------
I am not a cannabis grower.  I find the cannabis growers to be the most open to experimenting and sharing out of all of the different botany groups I enjoy.  I frequently use the suggestions that I find to apply to own organic gardening and food production.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Good Outdoor Nirvana Strains [Re: muse42]
    #510357 - 01/01/11 07:04 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

muse42 said:
Magash

How do your nirvana seeds look?  Some of mine were very immature.  Does this happen a lot?

You know I'm not sure if it happens a lot. I had some that looked like that but every seed did make a good seedling even the immature looking ones.

--------------------

InvisibleHendershot
Shapeshifter
Male User Gallery

#510363 - 01/01/11 08:22 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Every seed i ordered looked small imo. But all germinated. I think because they are growing specifically for seed maybe they are harvested when the seed is ready, while the seeds we get in bags we buy are harvested later with the mature bud...

--------------------

"You're cool, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out.."

Offlinemuse42
Zomberrific

Loc: West Coast
Re: Good Outdoor Nirvana Strains [Re: Hendershot]
    #510404 - 01/01/11 02:52 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I cant complain to much.  Nirvana does seem to have some of the cheapest prices, and they ship fast. 
I got all 10 Northern Lights to germinate.  8 turned out just fine.  1 was crap, it took about 5 days and was sick looking, and the other 1 just did not make the cut, it was the runt.  I gave my grow buddy 10 AK 48 but he has not started yet.
I have 5 Fem AK 48 coming soon, any day now I hope.  We will see how they look.

Also, my first order did not make it, customs nabbed it, but Nirvana did reship.  So again, I can't complain to much.

--------------------
It looks like it's going to be another Gravity Bong type day...

Edited by muse42 (01/01/11 02:58 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck