Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleCrayolaHalls
Dreams of Oceans
Male

Hidden Forums
    #506559 - 12/19/10 02:07 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I forget if The Lot is a hidden forum to newbs, I just know I have access now.  I have heard something about a Thunderdome (or something thunder-themed), but I don't have access yet.

Are there other forums or sub-forms that are also restricted?  The reason that I ask is that sometimes other forums, I think the Grow Journals or Doctor's Diagnosis, will show as having new threads but when I go in sometimes I don't see any new posts.  Seems like the site is running fine, so I am wondering if I am not refreshing correctly or if there might be something else in there that is obscured. 

Can anyone shed light on this?

Thanks.

--------------------
I am not a cannabis grower.  I find the cannabis growers to be the most open to experimenting and sharing out of all of the different botany groups I enjoy.  I frequently use the suggestions that I find to apply to own organic gardening and food production.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

Loc: Devils Marbles Flag
Re: Hidden Forums [Re: CrayolaHalls]
    #506561 - 12/19/10 02:09 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

There is a Mods forum and a sponsor only forum, but they're both even deader than anything out here.

The Thunderdome can be worth the wait.

--------------------

OfflineThe Anointed One
Sloth's apprentice
Male User Gallery

Re: Hidden Forums [Re: CrayolaHalls]
    #523175 - 02/04/11 04:03 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

CrayolaHalls said:
I forget if The Lot is a hidden forum to newbs, I just know I have access now.  I have heard something about a Thunderdome (or something thunder-themed), but I don't have access yet.

Are there other forums or sub-forms that are also restricted?  The reason that I ask is that sometimes other forums, I think the Grow Journals or Doctor's Diagnosis, will show as having new threads but when I go in sometimes I don't see any new posts.  Seems like the site is running fine, so I am wondering if I am not refreshing correctly or if there might be something else in there that is obscured. 

Can anyone shed light on this?

Thanks.

I am a n00b and I do not see this "Lot" of which you speak.

or a thunderdome.

For some reason, when I read "thunderdome" all I could think of was this.

Snarf snarf.

--------------------
"My one-of-a-kind-self gets stoned every day like Jesus did."

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies