Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShameMaker
Male

Loc: Rocky Mountain High State
I need to clone my plants when they are done flowering
    #495273 - 11/05/10 01:29 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I've tried taking clones from vegging plants right before I flowered, but none of them produced any roots.  I took proper cuttings from big bushy veg plants, each cutting being 3-5 inches tall.  Once I had removed them from the plant I took a sterile razor blade and removed the lower leaf nodes and peeled off a strip of the stem at the bottom.  Then I dipped the bottom in cloning/rooting gel and put them in organic soil cups.  They were set directly underneath fluorescent lights.  I even had a humidifier blowing in moisture inside a cheap plastic clone dome that they were in.  I need to clone these plants after they've flowered and reverted back to veg.  I need to know the most sufficient way of cloning and the best way to help a flowered plant continue to live and revert back to veg.

--------------------

When I feel ashamed I get so scared.  It makes me want to hurt you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebrowncityredneck
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: I need to clone my plants when they are done flowering [Re: ShameMaker]
    #500759 - 11/25/10 06:21 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

ive been cloning a super lemon haze for over 6mos now and all have been done in fox farm soil,after doing this on 5 consecutive grows i have never lost a clone yet.
i read a thread somewhere and use that tech.
basically what youre doing but after cutting and trimming i suck any "air" out of the stem and place cuttings in a cup of water for several hrs,before using the clone x gel and planting in soil.
ive always had excellent root growth in 2-3 weeks
i put them in clear tupperware/cups so i can see the root growth.
hope this helps

Offlinegrowingfun
Stranger

Re: I need to clone my plants when they are done flowering [Re: browncityredneck]
    #528704 - 02/19/11 11:44 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

dude that is a dank idea to put it in water for a couple of hours... might even speed it up by a lot.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies