Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

BioThrive Nutes?
    #493513 - 10/30/10 03:23 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I got some Bio-Thrive bloom and Veg And some Organic happy frog Soil. Do you think this is some decent stuff?

--------------------

"you know, when you want something really bad and you close your eyes and you wish for it? God's the guy that ignores you"
"I got something that will fit in that hole... its right here in my pocket"
"Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepunkrocker292004
Stranger

Re: BioThrive Nutes? [Re: critik]
    #493615 - 10/30/10 08:23 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

MY BUD used bio thrive he said his tricks developed very nicely  used with an aero-garden

--------------------
on a long enough timeline the survival rate for everyone drops to zero-tyler durden

MHRB

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: BioThrive Nutes? [Re: critik]
    #493695 - 10/31/10 12:32 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Happy Frog is killer shit. Put some perlite in it and your plants will like it as much as Ocean Forest.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: BioThrive Nutes? [Re: Magash]
    #493696 - 10/31/10 12:51 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

So why not just get Ocean Forest, and not have to buy perlite??

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

InvisibleCrayolaHalls
Dreams of Oceans
Male

Re: BioThrive Nutes? [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #493791 - 10/31/10 07:27 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
So why not just get Ocean Forest, and not have to buy perlite??

It is cheaper in the long run.  Happy Frog is very dense compared to the Ocean Forest mix.  You get more soil and less stuff that is in there to keep it loose.  These soils are sold by volume.  Perlite, by volume, is much cheaper than the soils. 

You could use Happy Frog on its own, but I prefer a soil that drains and dries a little quicker.  That makes the perlite addition useful to me and makes one bag of Happy Frog go a bit longer than a bag of Ocean Forest.

I guess this wouldn't be true if your Ocean Forest was priced well under the Happy Frog, but where I live they are normally sold for the same price.

--------------------
I am not a cannabis grower.  I find the cannabis growers to be the most open to experimenting and sharing out of all of the different botany groups I enjoy.  I frequently use the suggestions that I find to apply to own organic gardening and food production.

User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: BioThrive Nutes? [Re: CrayolaHalls]
    #493802 - 10/31/10 07:35 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

It seems like in the long run you'd still be spending more/the same amount of money.  And are creating more work for yourself.

You should be making more than enough from your product to pay for soil anyways.

--------------------

-niteowl

InvisibleMR.HEADY
PorchMonkey
 User Gallery

Loc: Toothless acres . West Vi...
    #493836 - 10/31/10 09:57 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
It seems like in the long run you'd still be spending more/the same amount of money.  And are creating more work for yourself.

You should be making more than enough from your product to pay for soil anyways.

Lets not forget about the med patients who do not grow for any profit at all!

--------------------
[quote]FarBeyondDriven said:
Anybody ever tell you you're the result of a broken prophylactic in the back seat of a 74 Mercury?[/quote]

User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: BioThrive Nutes? [Re: MR.HEADY]
    #493838 - 10/31/10 10:25 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Don't get me wrong, I'm a caretaker for people who actually need it as well.  I have an AIDS patient, and a MS patient that I grow for and give them their portion for no charge period.  I also pay for the yearly exam and the fees by the state. 

Now even with doing that I still make profit. 

And besides wanting to sell product for the best price anyone can find, I started growing to make a little extra cash to have in my pocket.

--------------------

-niteowl

InvisibleCrayolaHalls
Dreams of Oceans
Male

#493858 - 10/31/10 01:08 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:

I guess it could seem like that to some people, but if you do the math you will see there is a potential cost savings.  I am also accustomed to mixing my own soils, so taking the time to do so is nothing to me.

I have never sold cannabis, nor would I ever.  I would rather just share it.  I rarely ever use it now. When I do, it is just to eat it.  I just get a little off of friends who grow it.  We do favors for one another all the time.  Throwing an oz or two to a friend isn't a big deal to us.

--------------------
I am not a cannabis grower.  I find the cannabis growers to be the most open to experimenting and sharing out of all of the different botany groups I enjoy.  I frequently use the suggestions that I find to apply to own organic gardening and food production.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies