Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineOregonChronic
State of Jefferson

Loc: Oregon
Bubblelicious?
    #486809 - 10/10/10 09:20 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I got $30 and im about to order some seeds from nirvana,...and im thinking about ordering bubblelicious since it says its "predominantly indica" and im looking for an indica strain to grow

Any input on bubblelicious would be appreciated, or any input on any other strain if there are better indica hybrids than bubblelicious

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinethe man

Re: Bubblelicious? [Re: OregonChronic]
    #486905 - 10/11/10 11:28 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

i bet if you say what your looking for exactly and why you will get more responses.  high, height of plant,for sog, flowering time, taste, etc  cheers

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #487119 - 10/12/10 12:38 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

You know from what I read about their strains there best Indicas are Papaya and Aurora Indica.

This is the info from them.

Aurora Indica

Aurora Indica is an F1 hybrid of Afghan and Northern Light. Its plants stay short, producing heavy colas and dense buds. This strain produces exceptional amounts of resin, resulting in a deep, near-black hash with a tasty aroma and a heavy buzz. This probably is our most potent Indica.

Papaya

Nirvana's Papaya is a fast growing, disease resistant, and usually early-maturing marijuana strain. This heavy, greasy Cannabis Indica stays short and dense, making it very suitable for Sea of Green gardens. Papaya has an exotic tropical aroma that's also reminiscent of whiskey pipe tobacco. The buzz from Papaya is relaxing, lethargic, and almost narcotic.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineOregonChronic
State of Jefferson

Re: Bubblelicious? [Re: Magash]
    #487191 - 10/12/10 11:19 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Yup...i checked em out and it looks like im ordering Aurora indica...i will order bubblelicious later and breed it with aurora :grin::thumbup:

OfflineDieselB
High Watt Closet
Male

#487289 - 10/12/10 04:01 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Good choice, I plan on trying out the Aurora on the next round.

--------------------
If you ain't smokin' dro, you're smokin' reggie. :shrug:

OfflineOregonChronic
State of Jefferson

Re: Bubblelicious? [Re: DieselB]
    #487297 - 10/12/10 04:43 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

How's Venus Flytrap? Im looking to grow a good skunk but couldn't decide between venus flytrap or super skunk.

And ICE...how's that strain? Im lookin to order each one as soon as i get the money

Offlinethe man

#487460 - 10/13/10 12:50 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

i know its good to get some first hand knowledge from people you can talk to. read reviews see what you want out of somethin, skunky light couch lock or fruity heady shit or just for yeild. also if you plan to breed, sometimes its a good idea to go for older likely more stable strains.skunk c99 NL are what alot of people count on to get predictable results. i have no idea personally and its only through reading have i found that out.  cheers

OfflineOregonChronic
State of Jefferson

Re: Bubblelicious? [Re: the man]
    #487463 - 10/13/10 12:55 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Im going to breed aurora indica with something...i'll make my mind up later as im ordering

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #487471 - 10/13/10 02:39 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I had some AK-48 seeds around that I'm currently giving a try. The seeds are 5 years old and every one of them germinated.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #487567 - 10/13/10 11:35 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

OregonChronic said:
How's Venus Flytrap? Im looking to grow a good skunk but couldn't decide between venus flytrap or super skunk.

And ICE...how's that strain? Im lookin to order each one as soon as i get the money

Ice is a great strain.
It is a very forgiving strain as well, meaning you can make mistakes while growing and she'll still comes out great, and so far I haven't hermied her after a year of working with her.

OfflineDieselB
High Watt Closet
Male

Re: Bubblelicious? [Re: Stoneth]
    #487784 - 10/13/10 09:54 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

The Fly Trap was a nice plant overall, not super potent, but a good relaxing social high. Produced tight, dense buds with a good amount of trichome coverage, and tons of red/orange pistils all over the buds.

I was impressed with the ICE, probably my favorite of the last grow, heavily frosted, though I didn't make any with the actual bud, I know it would have been great to make hash with. They really pack it on too, I got a couple 12" cola's from them, and I wasn't trying to make huge buds, I was more focused on getting them bushy. The high is stoney, especially if you let 'em go a little amber. I've seen many descriptions say its almost a "narcotic" high, I didn't think it was anything like that.. Still a good, long lasting high though. Got two of them getting ready to flower shortly :thumbup:

--------------------
If you ain't smokin' dro, you're smokin' reggie. :shrug:

OfflineOregonChronic
State of Jefferson

Re: Bubblelicious? [Re: DieselB]
    #488476 - 10/16/10 03:21 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Alright...i made up my mind. I am going to sell a half ounce of my uncured harvest weed for $60 to buy bubbleicious and ice seeds :grin:

These will be the strains i grow next year for outdoor

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck