Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDoctorDarkMatter
Stranger

Fan setup?
    #482130 - 09/25/10 01:58 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Alright, I've got a fan inside my makeshift grow box. It cannot compare to some of the amazing grows ive seen on here, But the fan does give off allot of noise and vibrations. Not enough to attract people in the house but enough to where you hear a low buffering sound while its on. Ive actually got a small box on the back of the grow box that I have ducting attached to, and the ducting runs up about 5ft to a hole in the crawl attic. The fan is square, But ive also got a round fan that puts out more power that would help solve some heat issues at the top of the grow box.
My question is, how do I set it up to eliminate sound? keep it in the grow box? or mount it somewhere above the grow box in another box with the ducting attached on both ends maybe? keep in mind im trying to do this on a budget. I think all together ive spent about $20 on the whole setup lol. The digital timer cost about 10 bucks and was the most expensive. Anyways. I've learned to plan shit before doing it, I think with my next grow I can fit 2 plants in the box and use a scrog method, or tie them down early to control the hieght.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies