Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Oh hell yeah 3 years in a row * 1
    #452556 - 07/28/10 04:35 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

http://www.rockstarmayhemfest.com/mayhem/index.asp

:rockon::rockman::awedance:

Shit is going to fucking rip.  Get to see Lamb of God for the first time.  Hatebreed for like the 50th, Chaimara again, oh my my dick is hard :justdontknow:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: Oh hell yeah 3 years in a row [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #452585 - 07/28/10 07:05 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I wouldn't be able to handle it.  Well i would, but only from a distance.  Definitely not my scene.  I went to a Family Values show in phoenix a few years ago when evenescence opened for Korn.  They were good shows, but the crowd was fucking ridiculous!  It was like prison for a day.  There was a huge bonfire and the crowd was all around it.  And this was a fucking amphitheater.  I mean it was all inclined and people were stumbling around it.  a fight broke out that turned into a brawl.  Saw a guy do a windmill sending a full gallon jug of water right into the crowd.  I wanted to tackle him when i saw that.  Anyway, good show, shitty crowd.  The experience is what you make it though.  I'm sure you will have a great time.  But let me ask you this...can you find psychedelics at these shows?  The two tool shows i saw at red rocks in june I had several people offer me shrooms each night.  that was cool.  Coincidentally i already had a bunch of shrooms and weed.  colorado and cali are the bomb i tell ya.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

Re: Oh hell yeah 3 years in a row [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #452592 - 07/28/10 07:13 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Oh dude, that's any show really.  I've seen good and bad shit happen at the many metal shows I've been to.  People helping people, people being dicks to people, it's really no different from daily life man.  I've seen a whole pit just stop when a guy got his nose broken and everybody helped the guy.  I've also seen guys do some fucked up shit to chicks that were crowdsurfing, but chicks know what can happen when they go up, so it's kind of at their own risk in a way.  As far as finding psychadelics, I always just brought my own.  Only really tripped at like one show, I usually just get drunk.  I'm sure you can find them if you look hard enough though.  Goes with anything at shows.

--------------------

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
Re: Oh hell yeah 3 years in a row [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #452594 - 07/28/10 07:14 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Korn and Shadows Fall are the only bands there I can honestly stand listening too.

But bleh, I hate a lot of the metal that has been made recently.

If Disturbed or Mastodon end up there again I'll go in a heart beat. There are a few other bands I would for sure go to see as well.

I think next summer I'm going to be concert hopping for some random week or two.

Anyone know many 420 friendly venues around central US that you might be going to?

Maybe I'll get lucky and Sandstone/Verizon in KC-MO will have some killer shit again.

Man I love the free energy drinks though, awesome for mosh pits.

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Re: Oh hell yeah 3 years in a row [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #452595 - 07/28/10 07:16 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:
Oh dude, that's any show really.  I've seen good and bad shit happen at the many metal shows I've been to.  People helping people, people being dicks to people, it's really no different from daily life man.  I've seen a whole pit just stop when a guy got his nose broken and everybody helped the guy.  I've also seen guys do some fucked up shit to chicks that were crowdsurfing, but chicks know what can happen when they go up, so it's kind of at their own risk in a way.  As far as finding psychadelics, I always just brought my own.  Only really tripped at like one show, I usually just get drunk.  I'm sure you can find them if you look hard enough though.  Goes with anything at shows.

Have I mentioned the time I watched a dude get nailed in the back of the dome by a budweiser tall boy from across the mosh pit?

Also, during dragon force in 2008 we had a solid 2-3 minutes of crowd surfer after crowd surfer all over the pit.

--------------------

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Re: Oh hell yeah 3 years in a row [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #452596 - 07/28/10 07:17 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

But really, Mad props for going these first three years.

Did they have the motorcross last year too?

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

Re: Oh hell yeah 3 years in a row [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #452606 - 07/28/10 07:52 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Any venue is 420 friendly :rockon:

Yeah, motorcycles last year too.  Me and a buddy snuck in twice last year.  Probably end up buying tickets this year though.  There's a thread about it up here somewhere I think.  Mayhem festy is a pretty decent show.  I've seen Korn quite a few times though, same with Hatebreed, and a few other bands there.  I really want to see Lamb of God though.  Been wanting to see them for years now.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag